HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: >:(

Tokens

Ruin their life? I think you're the idiot here. Seriously kid, just hit him, none of these moves people have been telling you to do, like the nose thing, because as someone already said, if you do it right it can kill. Just walk upto him/wait until he takes the p*ss out of you again and crack him right in the mouth or headbutt him. If you fight back it'll stop. If you're gonna headbutt him, tense your head and neck muscles, lean your whole body back and swing yourself forward, making sure you land him on the nose - He'll go down.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default w00t

w00t pwned him lol just chinned him a few times and he was floored the videos allover the school lol
    didnt think id do it he is considerably hard
    Last edited by Middlesbrough; 11-12-2006 at 04:57 PM.

Made by chrisuk

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ingoe4Life View Post
    i swear some people are so immature at school he thinks hes bullying me if he does it again a fight is gonna start
    any tips?
    should i fight him? (i will probz 'floor' him which means take him our in a punch)
    well post ur thoughts
    No. If you hit him at all then it just makes you as bad as him. Don't let yourself be pushed around though. If this kid is attempting to bully you - whether he is or not then get something done about it.

I created a lengthy, yet useful guide in relation to bullying a few weeks ago, and I think it could particularly help you.

https://habbox.com/site/content/blogcategory/56/201/
    Ostinato...
    Slightly Obsessed with Mrs. Aguilera

Tokens

If you fight back, it'll stop. Yeah you might get done in, but they aren't going to start again if they know you'll fight back, not worth the hassle. Anyway, seems you've resolved it from your post.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123