HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: News

Tokens

Default News

I just wanted to add my own two cents in about the news on habbox. No Offense to any of the news reporter's who as I know most are my friends. What is the point in posting news that is on the Home page? Most people want to here Gossip. Why not create a gossip section? Or have a poll for a new news section. Anyway thats all. Thanks
    Flick Your Bicâ„¢

I AM
    CANADIAN

Tokens
    Habbo
    bigbutsound

Latest Awards:

That is a cool idea , however I think that things from the Habbo Homepage are added for people to catch up on what has been happening if they have not been on that week , remember all of that news on the Habbo Homepage doesn't stay on that long..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well it does, because ... well atleast until 3 new things happen.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Gossip....generally lies!
    That would cause too much TROUBLE , lots of people would leave abusive comments if we started saying stuff!
    We post the homepage news as alot of the time , some people do not read it and lots of other reasons!
    I sometimes do not read the homepage but check habbox news!
    Gone - Goodbye

Tokens

Latest Awards:

As jack said, I also don't often read the home page, I just go straight to habbox after I checked in. That's all. If habbox had a link to check in, I wouldn't even go to the home page lol. Only for competitions maybe.
    Last edited by micky.blue.eyes; 30-03-2005 at 10:11 PM.
    [CENTER]Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Sometimes I dont know what to do

If we write about things that are 'gossip' people say 'OH THANKS, ANOTHER SUPRISED RUINED WELL DONE!' or 'THIS IS LIES, WE HATE HABBOX' then if we post about something on the homepage they say 'WHATS THE POINT IN THIS? ITS ON THE HOMEPAGE ALREADY'

We try out best to post things that will be of interest to people in general
    Hello

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It was gossip, rumours and lies that got Habbox removed from the Fansites page btw, well one of the reasons

Tokens

Latest Awards:

If we post gossip Jay has a hissy fit, if we post exclusive news Jay has a hissy fit, if we reveal new public rooms, guess what! Jay has a hissy fit!

If you want something cool, go on google then search Habbo library. I think its still on there . Its like the 5th result or something, and it has blog or summit in the title.

So now you can see that we know lots of cool things, we would just get shut down if we post them.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Seacat
    Sometimes I dont know what to do

If we write about things that are 'gossip' people say 'OH THANKS, ANOTHER SUPRISED RUINED WELL DONE!' or 'THIS IS LIES, WE HATE HABBOX' then if we post about something on the homepage they say 'WHATS THE POINT IN THIS? ITS ON THE HOMEPAGE ALREADY'

We try out best to post things that will be of interest to people in general
    I think you are doing a great job, all news reporters and writers, even though the news is on the home page I still read the news on habbox because that's more fun and sometimes it even has more information.

Well done!
    [CENTER]Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.