HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

MAD, you say look how many sufferd etc,
    but what you dont understand is that the US and UK could of easyly only take Saddam down from president without murdering any civilians.

Everyone knows that 90% of the reason of US and UK going into Iraq was because of Oil. I hope that Bush and Blair get hung, Saddam as well. but especially Bush.

Also, Iraq never had Nuclear weopons, if they did do you think we would be here even discussing this? Why do you think America can't go into Iran?
    The answer is because they really do have nuclear weopons, I'de like to see US and UK go into Iran, if Iraq 'had' Nuclear weopons... And Us and UK took them down, murdering civilians then they can do it to Iran who has Nuclear weopons as well.. But no.. They won't...

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Earth View Post
    id rather see him rot in prision until he died instead of getting killed
    I would to

Quote Originally Posted by Cola View Post
    Iraqi officials. I think. I'm not to sure how this whole killing thing works.
    I read in the paper that he go from his prison with a hood over his head then he gets carreid to the prison hang place and then he has to make peace with some leader and then he gets hung then he goes in some grave not to seen by public and its a sercret
    Last edited by Dj-Stu; 29-12-2006 at 10:21 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoPat View Post
    MAD, you say look how many sufferd etc,
    but what you dont understand is that the US and UK could of easyly only take Saddam down from president without murdering any civilians.
    So tell me, how do you remove a man who is constantly guarded and kept in secret locations, whom all his men are 150% loyal to, who has so many body doubles and triples that it's near impossible to pinpoint the real man, without harming anyone else?
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Oh, right.. So its all the little 7 year old boys fault who was just playing outside.. Who had nothing to do with all this political things going on.
    Oh wait, Infact its the 25 year olds fault who just graduated to be a doctor..

Killing them realy helped didnt it?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hmm i hope he gets hanged tonight all what he has done..

I read in the paper that he go from his prison with a hood over his head then he gets carreid to the prison hang place and then he has to make peace with some leader and then he gets hung then he goes in some grave not to seen by public and its a sercret
    don't forget the green uniform

and he gotta make peace with the god allah
    Last edited by Stephen; 29-12-2006 at 10:54 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

I didn't say it was their fault, I asked you how you'd do it.
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I would just arrest everyone who looks like him and if it him then let him get hanged

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well, I'm not trained nor have I got experience in making these kind of decisions but in an ideal world, what I would do is get the countrys who are against Saddam and make a international warning on him, saying just give up or we will have to use force etc, and 90% chance he would refuse so then I'de go into Iraq fighting the Iraq'ian military only and going into Iraq from all corners on Iraq, and by doing this, go to there parlement (or where-ever he is) and get him, there will be a chance again that he will hide etc, but I would make like announcements in the Iraq'ian TV's getting the civilians to understand that US & the other countrys are there to only put Saddam down from his powers to make a better Iraq.. And by doing this - there wont be much of a problem as the country would temporaryly be controlled by the US and eventually Saddam would be found.

Thats a much better option than just going into Iraq randomly killing every suspicious people.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

yes but if the iraqys turned against saddam hussein then saddam would end up killing every single one of em and if all troops went in it would mean more troops dying.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoPat View Post
    Well, I'm not trained nor have I got experience in making these kind of decisions but in an ideal world, what I would do is get the countrys who are against Saddam and make a international warning on him, saying just give up or we will have to use force etc, and 90% chance he would refuse so then I'de go into Iraq fighting the Iraq'ian military only and going into Iraq from all corners on Iraq, and by doing this, go to there parlement (or where-ever he is) and get him, there will be a chance again that he will hide etc, but I would make like announcements in the Iraq'ian TV's getting the civilians to understand that US & the other countrys are there to only put Saddam down from his powers to make a better Iraq.. And by doing this - there wont be much of a problem as the country would temporaryly be controlled by the US and eventually Saddam would be found.

Thats a much better option than just going into Iraq randomly killing every suspicious people.
    Errm.. there were warnings. He said no. We threatened force and he still said no. We went in with force and he hid. Taking over TV channels and putting messages out will do nothing to change the minds of people who are too scared of their dictator to allow themselves to do anything other than support him. Even now they're scared of him, despite him being captured and sentenced to death.

By the way, just so you know, our military don't just knock on random house doors and blast away whoever opens up. Yes there have been innocent civilian killings, but this is war and war isn't clean.
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast