HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

the americans blast into random houses sometimes

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The TV idea was a good one actually, and they wouldnt be scared because as I said, the US and the other countrys troops would be everywhere supporting the famillies etc,

I agree that in some casses unfotunatly innicent people would get killed and that its a war etc, but there's been quiet a few videos shown on tv etc showing some tortures the US troops had done to civilians, yes they have been punished but still, it happend..

Also, they are not still scared of him.. I've got quiet alot of Iraq'ian friends who regulerly travel back to Iraq in holidays etc to see family and friends and they say how the majority people are glad he got caught etc, which shows that negotiating with the civilians all this mess wouldnt have occured.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Everyone who has said they want to see the hanging should be hung themselves.

How sick of you, to watch a man, with a body similar to yours be hung. It's disgusting to say the least. You are just proving to me that you're worthy of murdering too, if you think murdering a murderer is funny or "cool."

The executioners should all be killed after they have killed him, after all, they are taking a life, why not they get theirs taken too?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Agreed. I'de rep but cant rep twice lol

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoPat View Post
    Agreed. I'de rep but cant rep twice lol
    I don't need it, but thanks anyway.

I can't stand people who think killing is right. It is thoughtless and doesn't solve anything, well it does to the brainless and brain dead. He should be kept alive and in a jail, until he dies of age or anything else natural. Hanging him won't solve anything, it's just what twits think is an easy way out.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Is this disscussion over then?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoPat View Post
    Is this disscussion over then?
    Looks like it. Unless there is another thoughtless person who is just going to say "HANG HIM AND PUT IT ON TELE!" No? Good

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lol, won't take long

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc View Post
    I don't need it, but thanks anyway.

I can't stand people who think killing is right. It is thoughtless and doesn't solve anything, well it does to the brainless and brain dead. He should be kept alive and in a jail, until he dies of age or anything else natural. Hanging him won't solve anything, it's just what twits think is an easy way out.
    You talk about it been thoughtless killing people?
    Hello? Hello? Hello? Saddam has killed more people than you have had hot dinners.
    He used to put people in Industrial Mincers, and if you was lucky, you would go in head first. This guy isnt nice.
    Blair and Bush want this man killed to show that nobody should kill thousands of people, and be allowed to get away with it.
    Familys have lost nearly all their family members in certain parts of Iraq because of the dictator.

I dont think they should put it on TV, but I think he should deffianatly be hung for what he has done to thousands of people by killing them, and millions, by murdering their family member(s).
    Keeping him alive in jail just add's to the risk of him escaping. People would try and get to Saddam to get him out of jail, America and English troops wouldnt leave Iraq until Saddam actually did die of old age, because they want to make sure this man gets the end he deserves.
    Personally I would rather our troops and America's returned home, than have to stay out there, getting killed, any longer.
    [CENTER]

Rise Against Guest

Hes getting hanged tommorrow

Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast