HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc View Post
    Everyone who has said they want to see the hanging should be hung themselves.

How sick of you, to watch a man, with a body similar to yours be hung. It's disgusting to say the least. You are just proving to me that you're worthy of murdering too, if you think murdering a murderer is funny or "cool."

The executioners should all be killed after they have killed him, after all, they are taking a life, why not they get theirs taken too?
    I think most people in iraq want him killed as he has killed so many of there people including people they know. the executioners are volunteers and maybe that is why they volunteered, because he had killed so many of there family and friends.

Surely if he had killed someone in your family you would want him dead?

You talk about it been thoughtless killing people?
    Hello? Hello? Hello? Saddam has killed more people than you have had hot dinners.
    He used to put people in Industrial Mincers, and if you was lucky, you would go in head first. This guy isnt nice.
    Blair and Bush want this man killed to show that nobody should kill thousands of people, and be allowed to get away with it.
    Familys have lost nearly all their family members in certain parts of Iraq because of the dictator.

I dont think they should put it on TV, but I think he should deffianatly be hung for what he has done to thousands of people by killing them, and millions, by murdering their family member(s).
    Keeping him alive in jail just add's to the risk of him escaping. People would try and get to Saddam to get him out of jail, America and English troops wouldnt leave Iraq until Saddam actually did die of old age, because they want to make sure this man gets the end he deserves.
    Personally I would rather our troops and America's returned home, than have to stay out there, getting killed, any longer.
    nicely said
    Last edited by Stephen; 30-12-2006 at 12:28 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Eckuii View Post
    You talk about it been thoughtless killing people?
    Hello? Hello? Hello? Saddam has killed more people than you have had hot dinners.
    Yes I am aware of that, but it is still no reason for him to be hanged.

He used to put people in Industrial Mincers, and if you was lucky, you would go in head first. This guy isnt nice.
    Yes, still aware of that. But the general idea of killing at all isn't nice now, is it? Killing to kill a killer is not nice, regardless to what the original killer actually did.

Blair and Bush want this man killed to show that nobody should kill thousands of people, and be allowed to get away with it.
    Familys have lost nearly all their family members in certain parts of Iraq because of the dictator.
    They want to show the world that they themselves don't care about killing, and should be killed themselves. They cannot get away with it either, get my point? No, they didn't lose their family members by Saddam, they lost them through Bush and Blair desciding to go to war with Saddam, under the ground of Nuclear Weapons, or "Weapons of Mass Destruction" which have never been found let alone used.

I dont think they should put it on TV, but I think he should deffianatly be hung for what he has done to thousands of people by killing them, and millions, by murdering their family member(s).
    Set yourself up next to him, with Bush, Blair and others who think someone should be killed. It is a never ending killing circle.

Keeping him alive in jail just add's to the risk of him escaping. People would try and get to Saddam to get him out of jail, America and English troops wouldnt leave Iraq until Saddam actually did die of old age, because they want to make sure this man gets the end he deserves.
    They're gonna stay in Iraq and sit down in the sand/grass/mud until he dies? Wow, sad people. He won't escape from Jail, he is under special surveillance and I hardly doubt he will get far. How do you recon he will escape? Filing the bars? Digging in rock? Bribing the jailer?! You don't think things through now do you?

Personally I would rather our troops and America's returned home, than have to stay out there, getting killed, any longer.
    Uh huh, Saddam is killing our troops from beyond the Jail?! Booga booga booga! No I doubt it, they are being killed by people who are fighting for Saddams lost cause. Not Saddam. It will still happen afterwards, and there is still the search for Osuma remember?

You didn't think this through.

Quote Originally Posted by Purposeless View Post
    I think most people in iraq want him killed as he has killed so many of there people including people they know. the executioners are volunteers and maybe that is why they volunteered, because he had killed so many of there family and friends.

Surely if he had killed someone in your family you would want him dead?
    Anger is a terrible motion. We cannot control it easily, it is nature they get angry. Besides, you shouldn't butt into other peoples business, no matter how bad you think about it. The Iraqi people have a right to be angry in my opinion, but killing him in the long run isn't going to solve him.
    Last edited by GommeInc; 30-12-2006 at 12:28 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

ok then lets just put it this way all of us have our thoughts and their our thoughts so people shouldn't judge what we think about saddam being hung or anything. We have our reasons why he should be hung, you have yours why he shouldn't. We have no problems about your reasons as long as you have none about ours.
    Last edited by Stephen; 30-12-2006 at 12:39 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Purposeless View Post
    ok then lets just put it this way all of us have our thoughts and their our thoughts so people shouldn't judge what we think about saddam being hung or anything. We have our reasons why he should be hung, you have yours why he shouldn't.
    It's not a matter of opinion, it's a matter of the obvious and humane doings.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah I guess so.. But still... Killing aint right.. and we aint defending Saddam. We just Want a better way of solving this.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm just saying its not anyones business about what we say about him being hung its our thoughts as i said so lets just finish it there..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoPat View Post
    Yeah I guess so.. But still... Killing aint right.. and we aint defending Saddam. We just Want a better way of solving this.
    Indeed. In the end, we'll just see who are the new killers.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

There was a documentry I saw about that the American Government took down the twin towers.

When the plane hit the towers, the towers would of toppled over instead of just going down level by level, funny though because this was proved that the plane did nothing to majorly damage the twin towers or make them fall.

Infact the American Government wanted to make the situation become more of a bigger deal in order for them to declare war against the Al Queda therefore they sent several helicopters, you may not have heard them or seen them but if you listened closely you would see that they all bombed the bottom of the towers and once the last helicopter left, the Towers blew up level by level, like a block of flats would do when blown up from the base.

Now you're probably thinking, why hasn't anyone done anything about this, well no one can really do anything, a lot of Governments kill people and hide it up really good.

The American Government caused the death of 3000+ people in the twin towers in order to go to war against the Al Queda and make the situation more worse than it is causing us to also to go war and losing OUR men because the American Government just wanted to start a war.

This may not seem 100% reliable but i've seen a docuementry about this, I know I haven't given that much evidence about it, but I wouldn't really make this up just for the fun of it, because that would be sick...

Sexy! No No No

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think that is untrue, you cannot really hide planes in the videos I've seen of it. Unless they were flying stupidly low to the ground and how they go to the site that quick is amazing...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Could be true though,.. Everything could be a possibility..

Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast