HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 40 1234511 ... LastLast
    -:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Exclamation Saddam Hussein Verdict Upheld

The court has ordered the execution of Saddam Hussein within 30 Days following his appeal.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/6210245.stm

For me it's a disgrace, Bush and Blair should be the ones sentenced to death as they've caused so much of it.

Also the trial wasn't fair, do any of you honestly think Saddam had a chance of not getting the Death sentance?, The court is controlled by the Americans.

Proof: "Many critics have dismissed the trial as a form of victors' justice, given the close attention the US had paid to it." and " Before the sentencing session began, former US Attorney General Ramsey Clark was ejected from the courtroom after handing the judge a note in which he called the trial a "travesty". So the court was controlled by the USA.

Tokens
    Habbo
    MailOffice

Latest Awards:

I think all 3 of them should in this case !
    They all have killed or made many deaths over the years so there all as bad as on another !

.xo

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by nayc001 View Post
    I think all 3 of them should in this case !
    They all have killed or made many deaths over the years so there all as bad as on another !
    Where were you for the last 10 years?

1. Bush and Blair PROMOTE peace. I know you may say "So why did he go to war noob?" because they were afraid that Saddam would create a nuclear war.
    2. Bush and Blair don't kill civilians, unlike some leaders.
    3. Bush and Blair never forced anyone to join the army. People joined the army knowing the consquences. Don't act like Blair or Bush could have protected every soldier out there.

Ps. I've put the date of the 30th day after the trial on my calendar.
    Last edited by Browney; 26-12-2006 at 03:49 PM.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Cola View Post
    Where were you for the last 10 years?

1. Bush and Blair PROMOTE peace. I know you may say "So why did he go to war noob?" because they were afraid that Saddam would create a nuclear war.
    2. Bush and Blair don't kill civilians, unlike some leaders.
    3. Bush and Blair never forced anyone to join the army. People joined the army knowing the consquences. Don't act like Blair or Bush could have protected every soldier out there.

Ps. I've put the date of the 30th day after the trial on my calendar.
    It's easy to lie, they KNEW Iraq had NO WMD yet they still choose to go and Invade despite some of the biggest protests the world has ever seen, why they went in we'll never know, was it because George W wanted to finsh off his daddys enemy? was it because of Oil? or was it just because Bush is a Idiot?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Saddam should have been tried in an International Court where the trial would have lasted atleast 10 years.

If Iraq had WMD .. wth is it?!?!?!??
    I agree with Saddams sentence as he has killed many people too.
    But Bush & Blair should also be sentenced. There are more deaths in Iraq now then when Saddam was incharge. Also the country has gone downhill. The life expectancy has also dropped dramatically.

No, Bush & Blair didnt kill the Iraqi people who are dieing everyday - but they ordered the murder/attack just like Saddam did.
    Last edited by Seatherny; 26-12-2006 at 04:01 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

How can you say it was because of Oil? America are in an oil crisis. They have'nt got enough. And the amount has'nt risen so how you can say it was bout Oil is beyond me.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Cola View Post
    How can you say it was because of Oil? America are in an oil crisis. They have'nt got enough. And the amount has'nt risen so how you can say it was bout Oil is beyond me.
    The American Oil companys came in and have made massive profits from the Oil reserves.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I am against the death penalty, full stop.

It's just proving that we are all vicious murderers capable of killing. Sadame killed people, yes. The executioner is going to be just as bad as him, because he is going to kill.

Tokens
    Habbo
    ---MAD---

Latest Awards:

I am quite happy to see this dictator getting what he deserved. He killed and torchered hundreds of thousands, now its his turn.

Look what he made the country turn into..a war zone. Look how many suffered, simply because he would step down and leave. Look what happened to the second richest oil country in the world...all this and you feel he should be kept alive? I don't think so.
    ---MAD---

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by ---MAD--- View Post
    I am quite happy to see this dictator getting what he deserved. He killed and torchered hundreds of thousands, now its his turn.

Look what he made the country turn into..a war zone. Look how many suffered, simply because he would step down and leave. Look what happened to the second richest oil country in the world...all this and you feel he should be kept alive? I don't think so.
    He didn't turn it into a war zone, that was us, the reason why Iraq didn't reach it's full potentional is because Bush W's daddy made the UN put sanctions on Iraq.

Page 1 of 40 1234511 ... LastLast