HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens

SHOOT THEM ALL FIRST. THEN PULL OUT. THEN SHOOT THE ONEZ OVA ERE
    :eusa_wall

the only reason that we are in iraq is because tony blair owns shares in iraqs huge oil refineries. He is just protecting his investment thats all. He doesnt care about the people at all. He pays high benefits so that the people on benefits will vote for him. His bum buddy hu lives next door to him (gordon brown) is just as bad if not worse.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

yes we should because it really has nothing to do with us anymore if they get a good police force in control over there they should be able to fix it the war is officially over and soldiers from Britain and America are still being killed day after day when will it stop
    11150 Rep Points Thanks To lost-shark

1100 l 1120 l 1140 l 1160 l 1180 l 1200

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Djcafc. View Post
    yes we should because it really has nothing to do with us anymore if they get a good police force in control over there they should be able to fix it the war is officially over and soldiers from Britain and America are still being killed day after day when will it stop
    Considering the problems Iraq has, I surely hope they don't pull out, but then again I don't think they should stay there any longer.

Ever since the pointless and unjust hanging of Saddam, nothing has changed. Iraq being "new" has still hung some other people who probably didn't deserve it either. Saddam's brother shouldn't of got hung, neither should the other guy. Iraq is more of a hell hole than it was with Saddam. At least before the war Saddam kept the country in order, now it is unorganised and they are not staying to what they said, that Iraq will be a new country. It is just the old country, except the two groups have swapped over. Now Shia will boss around Sunni (or was it the other way round?). If we pull out, the broken Army/Police Force will be overcome with problems that they themselves cannot fix.

Tokens
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

Latest Awards:

I'd really want to get the hell out of there.

Since are soliders are dieing every day, bombs are going off and it's unfixable.

But us and the american's made Iraq like this by over throwing Saddam, he kept things under control.

We've made it in this mess, and we're just running off?

It's like going round someones house and setting fire to their furniture, ripping off the wallpaper and choke slamming the people inside it, sticking chewing gum on the floor and then just saying "Good bye".

It's a hard one, I want to get out, but we shouldn't really.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    I'd really want to get the hell out of there.

Since are soliders are dieing every day, bombs are going off and it's unfixable.

But us and the american's made Iraq like this by over throwing Saddam, he kept things under control.

We've made it in this mess, and we're just running off?

It's like going round someones house and setting fire to their furniture, ripping off the wallpaper and choke slamming the people inside it, sticking chewing gum on the floor and then just saying "Good bye".

It's a hard one, I want to get out, but we shouldn't really.
    out and let them win. Just imagine if we did that in WW2If we didnt over throw Sadam well then he would be killing the Iraqis not us. I dont think we should pull

Tokens

Latest Awards:

We should definately pulll out. But not yet, Iraq would blow itself ever further into hell!
    MFC Results
    Home Vs Blackburn: 1-2 (Downing)
    Away Vs Wigan: 0-1
    Away Vs Fulham: 2-1 (Mido and Cattermole)
    Home Vs Newcastle: 2-2 (Mido and Arca)

Next match
    Home vs Northampton

Her face just makes my day

Tokens

We should've pulled out ages ago. Leave Iraq to destroy itself. Stop killing innocent soldiers/people.
    Simon Ally
    FOREVER

Tokens

as im in the army and this is a big thing for me atm i have looked into it.

i think we will not come out for ages lets think about Northan irland

Q) How long have we been out there for?
    A) Long Time

And we still have troops going out there after years out there

Same as cyrus and falkands and i think the last place we will pull out will be iraq.

the main job out in iraq at the moment is helping the locals built up water supplys etc building there lifes up. but the locals are not liking us. so what does this mean well it means that if the locals are not on our side we can not build them up so once we get all the locals happy again and on our side the british will be bulding it up again.

this will takes years to build it up so the Aswner to this is it wont be 2 - 3 years we come out i think maybe 10 years till we come out fully.
    (DJ-COOKEH)
    old account

Tokens

Latest Awards:

To those of you that think the US shouldn't have gone in in the first place:

What? I don't understand you people!

You think we should have just let them get away with wrecking the twin towers? You're crazy!

I'm glad they went in, they're finally getting revenge.

I'm ashamed at you people that thought they never should have gone in :@
    Free Online Games And Videos:
    http://www.vincesgames.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast