HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Default Amorea

Habbo Name: Amorea

My Idea: Computer desk with a simple desktop computer
    Desk: Light brown flat top just like the top of a light brown Plasto table looks, but with the legs of the HC desk. Just under the tabletop would be a rollout board that allows for the keyboard to sit on. By default, the desk is closed, but my double-clicking the desk, the keyboard would roll out.
    Keyboard: Just like any standard keyboard, it would be light gray with all of the buttons. Double-clicking on the keyboard will pull up up a window similar to how stickies look, but will instead be framed like a computer monitor with a black screen and light blue prompt. You can write private messages to the computer owner or anyone else, similar to the Habbo Console.
    CPU (decorative): A light gray, standup vertical tower with minor details so you can see where the different disk drives are.
    Mouse and pad (decorative): A simple dark blue square mousepad with a light gray mouse on top of it (no cord since it's wireless )
    Monitor: Tapers and rounds out in the back similar to the I-Mac. The sides have panels that come in four different colors: Light blue, pink, dark green, or yellow. The screen by default is black, but by double-clicking the screen, not only does the screen come up with obscure light blue text, a window also pops up similar to the keyboard window. In this window, you can read messages left by other people. You can also set up games with other people like the ones in the public rooms- Battleship, Chess, etc. If music was allowed, you can listen to music on the computer too with this option!
    Overall: Everything except the desk and keyboard are single items which can be placed anywhere- on the desk, floor, or anywhere else. The keyboard comes with the desk so it cannot be moved or removed.

bubblejettim Guest

Default club sofa-chair

this chair will be green like the hc sofa and it will be like a lazy chair so when a habbo sits on it a foot rest will come out.It will be like an area sofa chair but green and a the cusion hanging out like in the hc sofa and it will be comfotable.

Tokens

Default New Pets

Habbo name: SocrateS...

I'd like habbo to create new pets!
    Habbo already has dogs and cats wich are really cool, but i think it would be even cooler if there were more kinds of pets. For example: You could create a parrot, it would be the size of a dog or a cat, but it would fly around the room instead of walking, instead off a basket it could have a golden cage, and instead of a water the regular water bowl it would have a water bowl that goes on the wall, it would feed on corn and bird food that would also go on the wall, you could pick parrots of diferent colors, blue, red, yellow, orange or green. There could be so many kinds of pets! you could have iguanas, turltles or maybe even a monkey! anything is possible when it comes to pets!

Tokens

Habbo Name: Minh
    Entry:

Name: McBOT
    Description: Just like a pet, costs 20 credits. You can have the following commands:
    • Rearrange - Randomly arranges all the furniture in the room.
    • Off - Basically turn off.
    • On - Turn on.
    • Clean - Orangizes the room and themes it, while putting the non needed furniture back in your hand.
    • Storage - Press "Storage" and then a box will open, and you can drop what you want in there.

The room creater's favorite item. :eusa_droo

Tokens

Lightbulb

Habbo Name: Sketti
    Imaginary Altercation Name: Pool Table
    Imaginary Altercation Description: You would click on it and there would be an option of 'rack' and you would have to use a ticket from like the Lido and it would be a bit like Wobble Squabble where 2 people compete against each other; it would be like those little internet games of pool you can find.
    Join My Forum

Tokens

Habbo Name: Bubblegum74
    Description: Habbo's Haunted House

You could either do the outside of the Haunted House, or the outside. Or both lmao! =)

Outside: The Haunted House is huge and old, with stone gargoyles guarding its entrance. There is a dark, gloomy and huge forest - named The Forgotten Forest - surronding and covering the Haunted House. Behind you, is a road leading back to the safety of Hotel View - are you too chicken to venture into the unknown? You can either choose to go through the Forgotten Forest, into the Haunted House or back to Snewsbox.

Inside: The floor, well what remains of the floor, is dirty and old and there are spider webs everywhere. There is a mysterious looking butler that wanders around the front part of the Haunted House, but he rarely speaks. He doesn't enjoy watching Habbos roam through his Masters House ( Although the Master is dead ). There are fleets of grand and dusty stairs leading up to another part of the House - but they are sealed off because something murdered a Habbo up there. No one knows what the doors beyond on the ground floor lead to - because no one has ever ventured there.

Not very good I know, and I apologise if someone has a similar idea - I didnt copy you I thought of it myself
    Dooo dooo doo doo doooooo

LushDreams Guest

Default An Enticing Paradise

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][size=5][COLOR=Pink]LushDreams

I think it would be awesome if there was a bigger version of the tub-master! It would make a great personalized swimming pool! The characteristics would be:
    - 6 squares by 6, so that is could fit into the smallest non habboclub room, making it so that everyone could enjoy this revolutionary pool!
    - It would have seating all around the edges so you could have the option if sitting or swimming
    - when you double clicked on it (like the tub-master) jets would activate creating a soothing bubbling motion
    - when you got into the pool you would be able to choose from a variety of fashionable swim wear ... just like the ones in the habbo public swimming pool
    - the out side of this Jacuzzi like pool would be the same as the tub-master, a nice wood finish, only there would be no "spout" coming out from the side

This would be great for anyone to relax in after a hard day of work, for a romantic evening with a loved one, a celebration with friends, or whatever anyone wanted to use it for!

LushDreams Guest

Default pot-o-gold

LushDreams

imagine a habbo rainbow! you would cross it and at the end, if you made it, you would get 30 habbo credits in a shiny gold pot. a habbo could visit once a month trying to over come the new obstacles that would appear and change every month. It would be like a furni maze that was a rainbow ... with a reward at the end! Wouldn't that be wonderful! The obstacles would be like races and hard mazes and riddles you would have to solve!

Tokens

heres my pic

Edited By MissAlice - Competitions Manager
    When in the competition forum only post competition entries. - Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to do so.
    Last edited by MissAlice; 10-08-2004 at 06:39 AM.

Tokens

Exclamation

Habbo Name:!!Wolfs--Rain!!

i see cats every were ppl holding cats grass,sun,rainbow wat it should say (heres a paridis u cant miss HABBOX)

LOVE:Wolfs--Rain

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast