I finally decided to do a tips for dieters healthy eating out post, as i've given you a good insight on what to eat at home; you need an even better insight on eating out!

Eating out can be a big problem, as there are so many choices on the menu. But IMO the healthiest place to eat out would be the chinese.

Why?

Even though chinese restaurants do deep fry things, they also do ALOT of stir fry foods and stir fried foods are ALOT healthier than deep fried foods (Around 200 Kcal and 10 grams of fat to be presice! Also every chinese restaurant does boiled rice, which is a brilliant carbohydrate as it is full on energy and fat free (jus don't overdo it though, as rice is high in calories!)

Indian restaurants can be healthy too, just depends on what you order.
The foods to be avoided in indian restaurants would be chicken korma, chicken tikka masala and any food which has been cooked in ghee (butter). There are healthier options for curries, like rogan josh and balti's but these curries are only good in smallish amounts as they do contain alot of fat, calories and little fiber. Best bet would be to have a tandoori chicken (not a curry, but a very tasty chicken dish) and that will come with rice and salad (ask for boiled instead of pilau, as pilau is cooked in butter)

Italian restaurants can also have some healthy things, but these items are limited. Foods to be avoided in an italian rtestaurants would be a heavily topped meat pizza, carbonara, pancakes or any type of pasta that is cooked in a creamy sauce (A;; [all packed with 850 calories minimum!]. Healthier options in italian restaurants would be a thin crust cheese pizza (half with maybe a salad?), salads and pasta that is in a tomato sauce (eg: pasta primavara or spaghetti bolagnase).
Italian resaurants have healthy deserts like sorbet or gelato.

American restaurants are a no go WHATSOEVER. They have 1200 calorie meals (some with even more!), if you do be unfortunate to go; go for a kids spaghetti, as youwon't pile the pounds on with this meal.

I'll post more into it when I have more time... All rep appr

Ps - Mod please post!