HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default My Goal [NEED SOME TIPS]

I'm not sure if there's any fluent speakers of French on this forum, but if you speak another language fluently appart from English, or if English wasn't your first language, then you can give my some tips.

In the next few years, I'm hoping to perfect my French, and hopefully speak it fluently. I'm looking for some tips that I can refer to when I feel like just giving up because it gets too hard.

+REP for anyone who can tell me anything really useful.

Thanks

Tokens

Latest Awards:

there is this thing on bbc.co.uk/languages/ i think it is were you can learn other languages.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I can speak Japaniese...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I can speak fluent spanish... The best website for Words etc is www.wordreference.com
    Flying high, up in the sky,
    We'll keep the red flag flying high
    From Dean Court to Wembley
    We'll keep the red flag flying high!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Mt german has improved qiote alot, i have a friend who is from Germany and hes lived in like italy and stuff aswell so he's fluent n like 4/5 languages or something. Anyway, he gave me some of his friend's (from Germany) msns and i just chat to them every now an then. You could try going on a holiday to France, speak as much of it as you can around the town and ask for help when your stuck (most french people have basic english vocabulary skills ).

JoeComins Guest

I need to speak fluent French in the next 3 years to get the Uni course I want in Paris II

Tokens

Oh, and anyone who is wondering too, I found that if you watch French movies either Audio - French + Subtitles - English or vice versa, and reading childrens books, I've picked up LOTS of conversational French that way.
    REMOVED

Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which are too large for your usergroup.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

J'habite en France donc Je parle bien francais! (J'ai pas des cles pur des accents sur la mon ordinateur)

Click the image.