HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default mei ling quest begin's almost

A New Development...

Stunned to speechlessness, Dionysus, Lost_Witness and the questing Habbos stood there staring at the empty space that was filled just seconds before. They had come so close to a resolution, only to have it snatched from their hands at the last moment. What was going on?

The silence filled the room, and no one dared break it until they heard a terrible rumbling coming from behind them. They jumped almost out of their skins as the ominous sound came closer and closer.

“What is it?” whispered Lost_Witness to a pale and ghostlike Dionysus.

“I’ve got no idea, but whatever it is...it can’t be good!”

The group huddled together, fearing the worst when a large rock slid sideward revealing a dark tunnel, which moments later deposited a rather dusty looking colmc onto the ground with a thud and then sealed itself.

“I’ve been trying to find you lot for ages!” he exclaimed, breathlessly. “I followed you into the caves to let you know that we found out some important information…but I got a bit lost. Suddenly I found myself sliding down this tunnel for ages! It seems like months since I’ve seen you all”

Looking slightly bemused and bewildered, Lost_Witness and Dionysus picked colmc up and dusted him off.

Colmc's Revelation

“The monks have left a lot of Furni behind at Habbo HQ, and well...it’s pretty special. We don’t know why they left it all there, or if they are coming back for it. HelKat’s got her eye on one piece, she says it’s perfect for putting her mug on!”

Dionysus shook his head. “They won’t be coming back. We’re not sure how they did it, but they’ve just vanished into thin air”.

“Thin air” the new arrival asked. “Surely, they have to have gone somewhere”.

“We have no idea where, though. We’re stuck, and they’ve got a whole world of options and don’t call me Shirley,” sighed Lost_Witness.

“We need to regroup and rethink our strategy. At least I can get us back to normality pretty quickly” colmc replied. As if by magic, a giant hand appeared and dropped some teleporters down. “Ta-da! Habbo HQ to the right, Welcome Lounge to the left”. The group said their goodbyes and one by one the adventurous Habbos zapped themselves back to normality. Lost_Witness, colmc and Dionysus stepped into the other teleporter and transported themselves back to Habbo HQ for cake. Sugary treats were needed.

A Plan Is Formed..

It was later that night, when colmc was alone with his thoughts and feeling ill after one too many jammy donuts, a familiar sound played in the background. A new console message had arrived! He didn’t recognise the sender and wondered how they managed to send a message to him, but those thoughts were soon pushed out of his mind when he read the contents.

“Look to the heavens above. To find her, you must reach for the sky”.

“The sky” he mused. “These monks are more powerful than we thought!” A plan began to form in his mind and excitedly he called Lost_Witness to Habbo HQ for a meeting.

“It’s simple. We have a lead on their location. We just need Habbos to help us track them down. And for something even better, we use the furni the monks left behind to reward them for their efforts”

“The sky is a big place” Lost_Witness replied.

“I know, but I’ve got a plan…”

Find out what the plan is when we continue our travels and reach for the Sky!

Pack those bags and grab some supplies - Wednesday 24th January we travel...

my sig is too big too fit in

See a scammer, Report the scammer

Tokens

Grr i was just about to post that > = p

To read it yourself go to :

http://www.habbo.co.uk/entertainment...continues.html
    Last edited by Impers!; 22-01-2007 at 06:06 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Good find, sounds interesting.

Any idea to what the quest is?
    Last edited by Yoshimitsui; 22-01-2007 at 06:14 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

These quests sound like neopets tbh.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

That dragon logo scares me

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by -internal View Post
    “It’s simple. We have a lead on their location. We just need Habbos to help us track them down. And for something even better, we use the furni the monks left behind to reward them for their efforts”

“The sky is a big place” Lost_Witness replied.

“I know, but I’ve got a plan…”

Find out what the plan is when we continue our travels and reach for the Sky!

Pack those bags and grab some supplies - Wednesday 24th January we travel...
    Quote Originally Posted by yoshimitsui View Post
    Good find, sounds interesting.

Any idea to what the quest is?
    Err duh?? ;p

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think its the new badge...
    That i POSTED! and was STOLEN! With CREDIT!
    I thought the quest was starting today
    Thats dumb!
    REMOVED

Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have text in your signature which is over size 4.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

yeah but, where do we go and erm like wot to do? Thats why i said any ides becuase it has o been stated yet.

And btw, you can't wink and stick your toung out at the same time :p

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Were it says "The sky is a big place", I'm thinking Sky Dragon?

Good find.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

EWWW HE POSTED IT THEW SECOND I DID EWWW

i agree with undertaker
    Last edited by Niall!; 22-01-2007 at 06:31 PM.

Click the image.