HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

I have seen a boy get run over by a car while he was on his bike - anyway - he didn't get hurt - he's stupid didn't look when he crossed a very busy road...
    ROOTY!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I've seen a few. Unlucky for me.
    *THIS IS THE WORST! I STILL HAVE FLASHBACKS ABOUT IT NOW*
    We was out the other night on the canal. Bit tipsy, you know how it is. :rolleyes: Everything was fun, merry. But my other friend had a bit more to drink and couldn't exactly walk. This motorbike came down the canal, we all dodged it and tried to get the pished one out of the way. We got her out the way and the motorbike kept following where she was moving to. It knocked her flying around 10 feet no lie. I've never seen anyone fly so high up into the air. (No it's not funny) This was last Friday by the way, she still had head injuries but apart from that she's fine but keeps getting flashbacks.
    Oh and
    I was walking down to the shop down the road, crossing this main road and this old man (about 90 years old) got hit by a scooter/motorbike thing. He died. I cried. Lots of people did. Ermmm, I saw a little boy get ran over the other day whilst crossing the busy road. The driver was so upset. It was in the paper that the boy is in intensive care. ;[[[ Also i've seen a number of animals get ran over. Including one of my cats ages ago.
    Oh darn here's ANOTHER! I was walking home on my own :eusa_booh from school, just up to the bus station. This guy was walking right at the edge of the road because there was no room on the pavement because of all us school kids. Then this bus just came up behind him and just bumped him. He jumped back onto the pavement quick but very shocked. His girlfriend asked if he was okay, he said yeah but i bet he had a big case of concussion as the bus hit his head with some force
    Oh also i've cut my head open 3 times if you count that as an accident
    Got scars on my head, good job my hair covers them.
    Last edited by Clo; 22-07-2005 at 08:46 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Me and my friends were chillin', And my BEST friend ran accrossed the street too go to the store to go to the bathroom, Some car went by speeding and hit em then shot them... I was so shocked...:Shock: I didn't cry... My friend is now 2 years over that and lives on an oxygen tank!
    Jennuh.

You're an angel, I'm a devil.
    But we'll meet somewhere in between.
    Heaven, hell, or the bedroom.
    I'll take you away from everything...

Tokens

Unhappy Omg!

After reading all these stories I feel like crying.

I've seen two accidents:

I remember a long time ago in the winter when my dad my uncle me and my sister were in our van and we were driving home from our grandma's and a car started skitting out of control because of the amount of ice and the car crashed into a different car and slid right into a street light
    I think everyone was all right though.. no serious injuries.

Another accident involved a cute little innocent bunny
    My sister, my dad and I were driving home once again and we saw this bunny run on the road and a big van hit it and zoomed away not even stopping. I really didn't see everything because we didn't get to stop aswell but we saw a car stop for the bunny so hopefully its alive today or in bunny heaven

Tokens

Latest Awards:

When i was little on the way home the car infront ran over a little dog

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The thing i saw wasnt really an accident it was a fight me and my firends were chatting on the school field one day when these boys [1 in year 9 & 1 in year 11] started pushing n stuff then the yr 11 boy punched the yr 9 boy on the face and he fell staright to the floor i couldnt belevie it because it was right infornt of us o.o we had liek front row seats.

oh dont be shy, lets cause a scene.. like lovers do on silver screens.

Tokens

I was walking to school one day and this lil girl was running to the shop across the road and her mum didnt even look, She got ran over... Its horrible coz she screamed and i cn neva get it out of my head
    :angel1:
    Copy and paste this into your siggy if you've ever push a door that says pull.
    :eusa_danc Im in the mood 4 dancin, Romancin :eusa_danc

W00t goin 2 spain wiv ma nefew!!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567