HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default 2 Admin positions available -vBulletin

Most people will know that when i work on a forum as admin i don't usually give admins away allot, so i'm not going to do it on this forum, that's why only 2 are available, having said that, they will be very hard to get, and will require upmost knowledge of the vBulletin system it's self, and the admin cp, and also the Habbo Community (coz i don't know anything about the habbo community bit)
    HABFORUM.COM IS THE SITE.

The Following positions are available:

Assistant Forum manager: If you get this job , you will be helping me to reach
    a target to have loads of members online, you will help me to hire admins when needed, to help the mods and super moderators deal with problems out of there reach, setup permissions, run the forum, and keep it fluient.

Forum Technician: I can do this job myself but i'll be busy with other things so this job will include you looking after the technical side of the forum whenever errors break out you have to fix them, in time you may get access to databases in cpanel, and you may get v.i.p access that's when you have gained Jabba (Owner) and Me (Manager) 's Trust.

To apply for one of these two jobs you ill have to do the following by pming me on there.
    Remember you must have the following

Atleast 5 decent posts on the forum
    atleast 2 decent threads on the forum

If you think you match this criteria, send Darrell a pm on www.habforum.com with the following information:

Habbo and Habbox name:
    Experience ( will check) :
    Experience with admin cp:
    What you can do with an admin cp and a vB forum:
    What job you want:
    What you would change on the forum if you had the option to:
    What new hacks/Mods would you install if you had the opion to:

Thanks,

Looking forward to your apps

Darrell (Forum manager)

Tokens

Jobs Still Available. - http://www.habforum.com/showthread.php?t=563 - For Main Thread.

If you applied you will need to apply again due to a error.

Need A Free Vbulletin Skin? Either Make One Yourself Or Find My Old Outdated Threads.