HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Me and adam are flying heathrow to malta
    And was I the only one so far with a GA plane.?
    It deosn't mttaer waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteres are at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a tatol mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
    T-Mobile G1!!!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I hate them, if I can drive, I will.

oh ye,
    JETTBLUE (l)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Whats GA, anyone me and Andy are going to either make Virtual XL airways or Our own made up virtual airline,.
    Manchester City
    Oxford United
    Woodley sports

y'know.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Easters View Post
    - Singapore Airlines, because the pilots are very professional and the steward/ess are very nice.

- Singapore Changi Airport, Excellent airport, stopped over there for 10 hours on way back from Australia, First we went on a tour around Singapore for 2 hours, then for the 8 hours, we had a massage, played xbox 360 games, internet and msn, big screen t.v. ate food, went shopping, they just have so much to do in the airport, they even have a cinema, but I didn't go to that.
    Quote Originally Posted by yoshimitsui View Post
    - Favourite Airline Singapore Airlines
    is singapore airlines that good? lmao. i'm singaporean, yet i haven't taken a flight on my own airline. but i must admit; i love my airport. i didn't even know you could shop and watch movies there! heh. but then again, i don't go there everyday.

singapore changi airport was voted best airport 2006. the hong kong international airport came in close second. i went there last year and i thought it looked alot like changi airport back home..

anyway;
    favourite model - don't have one.
    favourite airline - china airlines, has the best facilities! everyone has their own screen and you have a remote you can use to watch movies, play games, or just listen to the latest music.
    best flight - you've been on - china airlines (singapore to taiwan, and vice versa).
    worst flight - you've been on - jetstar, oh god. stupid airlines. don't EVER go on jetstar.
    best holiday - hong kong.
    favourite airport - hong kong int. airport/singapore changi airport.

i can't really judge since i've only been on 2 flights, lmao, from singapore to taiwan, and back, and from singapore to hong kong and back.
    Last edited by Herman; 26-02-2007 at 04:49 PM.

Tokens

Uh I never agreed to anything. And GA Is General Aivation, light aircraft.

"This is Ford country and on a quiet day you can hear the Vauxhalls rusting."

Tokens

Latest Awards:

sorry lmao, don't Andy, Adam*

Herman, same on Singapore airlines, you could go on a 1 n a half hour trip and you will get your own screen.

You should really go on them, and they probably don't have like a cinema in terminal 1, the cinema is in Terminal 2.
    Last edited by sock; 26-02-2007 at 06:42 PM.
    Manchester City
    Oxford United
    Woodley sports

y'know.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Easters View Post
    Ok.. Who here likes planes? If you do..

Whats your.. and explain why..
    - Favourite Model
    - Favourite Airline
    - Best flight you've been on
    - Worst flight you've been on
    - Best Holiday
    - Favourite Airport

Ok mines..
    - Model Boeing 777-300 because its very big and can travel long distances.
    - Singapore Airlines, because the pilots are very professional and the steward/ess are very nice.
    - Singapore - Sydney on the second leg of my journey to Australia, Singapore Airlines, Boeing 747-400, Nice takeoff and on the landing it was the smoothest landing ever! I didn't even know we had touched the floor, because there was no bump or anything.
    - Has to be from Sydney - Perth to visit my mum's friend, Virgin Blue Boeing 737-700, On takeoff before rotation, we moved to the side, whilst we were going about 150 knots, and on landing we bounced
    - When I went to Australia, it was amazing, Flew on Boeing 777-200 3 times, Manchester - Singapore, Perth - Singapore, Singapore - Manchester, Boeing 747-400 once, Singapore - Sydney and a Boeing 737-700 once from Sydney - Perth. Whilst we were in Sydney, we did lots of exciting things as well as Perth. Sydney was best because it had really nice beaches and was usually about 27 degrees, Perth had not very good beaches but reached about 33 degrees.
    - Singapore Changi Airport, Excellent airport, stopped over there for 10 hours on way back from Australia, First we went on a tour around Singapore for 2 hours, then for the 8 hours, we had a massage, played xbox 360 games, internet and msn, big screen t.v. ate food, went shopping, they just have so much to do in the airport, they even have a cinema, but I didn't go to that.

And does anyone like plane spotting as well?

I want to be a Pilot when i'm older, s I loveeee planes.

Airlines I have been on.. (including return)

KLM x2
    BA x4
    EasyJet x4
    Singapore Airlines x4
    Virgin Blue x1

Post...
    Terminal 3 of Singapore Airlines will be open soon, and it will be bigger and better. We will have 3 bigger terminals, and 2 small ones. Terminals, 1,2,3 (connected via a train) Budget terminal (connected to Terminal 2 by bus) and a luxury terminal for private jets.

Glad to see you like Singapore airlines Recently, there have been some controversy on the Singapore Girl, which is the airlines' stewardess. The modern Singapore woman is no more like that, so they have been debating on whether or not to change that.

Aircraft: Concorde, Boeing 747. Reason being that even 30 years ago for the concorde and even more for the 747, it was amazing that they were able to create that.

Airline: Singapore Airlines, It is one of the ONLY airlines to have inflight entertainment with a personal TV screen with games etc on every aircraft of its fleet, in every class. It is also very innovative, and have the largest business class seats, and the first to get the A380.

Best flight: On the Singapore airlines. The stewardess were very friendly, were not snobbish. They were efficient. And on that day, I lost my bag on the plane containing camera (with all my pictures), iPod, handphone. The friendly stewardess did not take it, and did not give it to the ground crew. She ran all the way to the belt where we collected luggage, and based on the aircraft ticket (I put the slip in my bag), traced it to match my ID card, and returned it with a smile.

Worse flight: On Jetstar airlines, its a budget airline with way overpriced food and beverages. little legroon, tiny seats. Only good thing its the leather seats which makes it feel cleaner

Best holidays: Actually is best HolidayS. I have went there 5 times, and I am still loving it. I don't know why, I just love it there

Fav. Airport: I would say, not only because i am Singaporean, the Changi airport is the best. As Singapore is known as a shopping paradise, and a eating paradise, our airport clearly reflects that. Another point I like is that toilets are EVERYWHERE. You do not need to scout for a toilet. Its clean, not crowded (on most days, as its a wide airport, not cramped up)

I have flew on countless flights, so I cannot tell you how many times on what Airlines. But here are the airlines I took before, with 1 being the best.

1.Singapore Airlines
    2. Silk Air (A Singapore Airlines subsidiary)
    2. China Airlines (Not Air China, Air China is from China, China Airlines is from Taiwan)
    3. Cathay Pacific
    5. Thai Airways
    6. KLM
    4.Northwest Airlines
    Last edited by Shawnstra; 09-03-2007 at 04:50 AM.
    shawn

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well I'll tell me little story haha.

When I was about 11 or around that we went to America (my first over seas trip ). And we went from Brisbane > New Zealand > Los Angeles > Minneapolis. Anyways we taxi'ed in and the jet terminal wasn't working and this was a Boeing not sure what type haha but it was a massive one so there weren't stairs to fit. So we couldn't get out and we had a link flight to Minneapolis 20 minutes after we got off the plane. So we missed our flight to Minneapolis and had to stay in some crappy hotel 2 seconds away from the airport and our flight to Minneapolis was like at 1 in the morning. On the way to the airport we got hasseled by some homeless dude and he stole my Mom's purse somehow so we had to cancel that trip because all our airline stuff was in there anyways so we went back to the place called the police and they came in the morning at 8 or something like that. They found the purse in a trolley outside the airport but no cash was left (around 2000 dollars). So we got a flight from los angeles to minneapolis at 1 in the arvo and we got 5 grand from Qantas for inconvience . That's my story.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Aviation is a huge interest of mine. I like Boeing 747-400's and I like the look of the new Boeing "Dreamliner" or whatever it is called. I also like Citron and Bombardier planes, to be honest I don't love Airbus all that much.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

- Favourite Model Airbus A330
    - Favourite Airline BA
    - Best flight you've been on BA flight to Xanthi
    - Worst flight you've been on Monarch Airways to Tenerife from Gatwick
    - Best Holiday Xanthi
    - Favourite Airport Gatwick

-Airports I have been to
    Gatwick
    Heathrow
    Brize Norton (The RAF one )
    Zante
    Tenerife
    Majorca
    MFC Results
    Home Vs Blackburn: 1-2 (Downing)
    Away Vs Wigan: 0-1
    Away Vs Fulham: 2-1 (Mido and Cattermole)
    Home Vs Newcastle: 2-2 (Mido and Arca)

Next match
    Home vs Northampton

Her face just makes my day

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast