HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    dunko

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by RNelson View Post
    Guess what, It's not Kristall-Panel no more because it's my domain and since Dan was being a gimp he ain't using it so if I don't sell I will redirect to PowerPanel hehe
    1. Yes it is
    2. Ryan, speak to me on msn a min, Ive got a idea for you and me to make something

Guess what, It's not Kristall-Panel no more because it's my domain and since Dan was being a gimp he ain't using it so if I don't sell I will redirect to PowerPanel hehe
    you dont own the rights to the name kristall panel because you have the domain. the name was created by him and the script was created by him, he rightfully owns it.

and invent - all panels are exactly the same, also kristall-panel rc1 took only a fraction of the time it took to create powerpanel, so obviously powerpanel will have more features - rc2 is expected within the few three or four weeks. watch out.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I dont give one about kp, Dan hates me for creating a new panel which is most likely going to be big competition for him - how childish?

Im creating a free option for people who dont want a panel with great coding, but a panel with actually some features.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

But it's my domain so*Removed* So ha
    Quote Originally Posted by hybride View Post
    you dont own the rights to the name kristall panel because you have the domain. the name was created by him and the script was created by him, he rightfully owns it.

and invent - all panels are exactly the same, also kristall-panel rc1 took only a fraction of the time it took to create powerpanel, so obviously powerpanel will have more features - rc2 is expected within the few three or four weeks. watch out.
    Edited by Lµke (Forum Moderator): Please do not avoid the filter.
    Last edited by Lµke; 28-02-2007 at 05:16 PM.

But it's my domain so *Removed* So ha
    did you ask dans permission before purchasing?

and invent, you are both very talented coders - just be friends and make something awesome instead of both making little ones, make a big one
    Last edited by Lµke; 28-02-2007 at 05:17 PM.

Oni Guest

and invent, you are both very talented coders - just be friends and make something awesome instead of both making little ones, make a big one
    Why would he have to?

Powerpanel looks good, i would never use it [i dont need panels] but i may promote it on my future site.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Dur Dan asked me to buy it as we both was going to own it since he thinks he's the "Big boss" and thinks he can boss me about I told him to do 1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I would be glad to do that, but I dont have much contact with Dan and Ryan has told me that he doesnt like me lmao - his loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Invent View Post
    I would be glad to do that, but I dont have much contact with Dan and Ryan has told me that he doesnt like me lmao - his loss.
    thats a shame. okay, well i'm looking foward to the release

Tokens

This forum is doing my head in.

Every thread = Arguement

Your all frickin childish,

Give us an add like!

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast