HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by mattmeister View Post
    you've lost the argument so now you try and start on me :rolleyes:

now; shut up.
    Nice attitude you have there.

This was a mere discussion, not an "argument".

Tokens
    Habbo
    Catzsy

Latest Awards:

Yes it was a worthy thread. No reason why you shouldn't query the subject.
    Obviously we can agree to disagree without getting upset. Everyone on here is entitled to the views they hold :S

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Catzsy View Post
    Yes it was a worthy thread. No reason why you shouldn't query the subject.
    Obviously we can agree to disagree without getting upset. Everyone on here is entitled to the views they hold :S
    Agree completely, +rep (how fitting... )

I can see your point Carlos but I dont agree. +rep is for good things, a helpful post, a well thought out speech, an alteration etc. Offering +rep is ok, as long as it doesn't say "+rep please return", because that's encouraging pointless rep. I think Garion has pretty much summed it up

Tokens

+rep if for a good post, you the instace your saying "helping someone out" if thats a good post they give out +reps. if its offensive they give -reps. It's quite simple. Asking for rep is banned but offering to give it isn't and its find to offer it if its helping you in the mean time, and its them giving out +rep it should be no concern to you?

Tokens
    Habbo
    nvrspk4

Latest Awards:

I actually do agree with you to an extent. One-click things really aren't worth the rep and are an abuse of the system, however some +rep's (ie, making an image transparent, an avatar, a link they need) might be genuine. Therefore our moderators would go 100% on judgement on whether or not the thread was validly needing help so as to use rep as a "bribe", and the moderator judgement would be HIGHLY contested by the forum users, especially those recieving the infraction. Therefore, since its basically a judgement call, it would be hard to enforce.
    It costs nothing to be a good friend.

American and Proud

I also use the account nvrspk on other computers.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123