HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Favourite School Memory...

Yes, I don't doubt going to school for you is as awful and dreadful as it is for me, but there are the rare (Very rare) occassions when something funny or fantastic happens! So, what's your favourite school memory? It can be anything from when you got Star Pupil award to when you saw your teacher fall over! Post them here!
    Last edited by Ceremony; 23-04-2005 at 08:08 AM.
    A smile is a curve that sets everything straight

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think the funniest thing ever was- We got this teacher for Slovenian and English and she goes with head up and down if you tell something correct and she does like this sound with mouth if you're wrong andd we had to make this poster and I had to show it infront of whole class and talk about it. (before the class I said I'm gona start laughing so bad if the teacher gona start noding with head and we were trying to copy her and stuff- was really funny) I was talking and I looked at her and she noded my school mate started laughing like mad and so did I..The teacher said:'' Hormons?'' and I started laughing even more. I think that was really funny.
    I freaking adore Ashley ^_^

Tokens

Latest Awards:

when we went to pgl and it was so fun. it was the best school trip of my life and really fun as now i hardly see any of the people that went on the trip
    Mit - Looking for Green Pillows

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mit
    when we went to pgl and it was so fun. it was the best school trip of my life and really fun as now i hardly see any of the people that went on the trip
    Lol we went there once - what one did you go to?
    Anyway at our PGL we stayed up and played knock-down-ginger on the teachers rooms :p
    Now that it's raining more than ever
    Know that we'll still have each other
    You can stand under my umbrella
    You can stand under my umbrella (8)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

-Wonders what PGL is-
    A smile is a curve that sets everything straight

Tokens

Latest Awards:

My best memory was when I was Glinda the good witch in my year 6 play of the Wizard of Oz, it was the first main part I'd ever had.
    I was extremely proud, because the year before we did a Harvest play and all I got to do was walk on stage and say 'Scene 2', so you can understand why I was so happy.

When i was in Nursery I also wet myself on stage when I was an angel, I don't think I should of told you that.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ceremony
    -Wonders what PGL is-
    Exactly What Is It :s

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by .:Scotteh:.
    Exactly What Is It :s
    It's like this place where you do all these games and stuff. It's just like where you go for a school trip
    Now that it's raining more than ever
    Know that we'll still have each other
    You can stand under my umbrella
    You can stand under my umbrella (8)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

so its a school trip? o.O

Tokens

Default My memory

My funniest one was, when i was 11ish we had a new teacher when evr she turned to write on white board my mate would start saying yabba yabba yabba, when she turned around hed say oh stop it ........ and blame it on someone else. Lmao. Continuously. And done it to me once and i started getting paper and drawing stupid pictures of our new teacher (mean teacher) And one hit her in the eye. Lmao.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast