HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: Would you back a war with Iran if the worst came to the worst?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I would.

28 62.22%
  • No I wouldn't.

17 37.78%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Nah, I rekon TB and GB would launch nukes back.
    MFC Results
    Home Vs Blackburn: 1-2 (Downing)
    Away Vs Wigan: 0-1
    Away Vs Fulham: 2-1 (Mido and Cattermole)
    Home Vs Newcastle: 2-2 (Mido and Arca)

Next match
    Home vs Northampton

Her face just makes my day

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i wouldn't.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Dan2nd View Post
    I understand where your coming from but if a nuclear war started the public( E.g. Us! ) would be defenceless while Tony Blair and other important people are safe in a bunker somewhere.
    We have trident to defend ourselves, it's a deterrant.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    We have trident to defend ourselves, it's a deterrant.
    So causing the nuke to explode in the sky leaving radiation? ( I'm assuming this will happen I don't know much about nukes tbh)
    I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best. A daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you that I stole it? Well, I borrowed it. I always meant to take it back. Oh, that box, Amy, you’ll dream about that box. It’ll never leave you. Big and little at the same time. Brand-new and ancient and the bluest blue ever. And the times we had, eh? Would had…Never had. In your dreams, they’ll still be there. The Doctor and Amy Pond and the days that never came.

i think blear should pull troops out of iraq and put them all in iran and kill there primeminister cos hes next saddam btw i told u that 1st anyway iran got nucel weapons that can blew up werld

Tokens

Latest Awards:

if they put them on trial for espionage or try and hang them or harm those men and woman I think Iran would be asking for it. Then if Iran do anything else to harm another country or their people I think I would be in support of a UN-Sanctioned war.
    goodbye.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Dan2nd View Post
    So causing the nuke to explode in the sky leaving radiation? ( I'm assuming this will happen I don't know much about nukes tbh)
    If America and it's allies didn't have nukes in the Cold War we would be under soviet control now, the communists didn't dare attack because they knew what would be on it's way if they did.

Quote Originally Posted by HabboReporter View Post
    i think blear should pull troops out of iraq and put them all in iran and kill there primeminister cos hes next saddam btw i told u that 1st anyway iran got nucel weapons that can blew up werld
    Iran don't have Nuclear Weapons at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by [ALEX] View Post
    if they put them on trial for espionage or try and hang them or harm those men and woman I think Iran would be asking for it. Then if Iran do anything else to harm another country or their people I think I would be in support of a UN-Sanctioned war.
    They are already asking for it, they are trying to be awkward and going to the UN would be pointless sadly.

As Kofi Annan said, the UN needs to do more in issues, UN don't really do anything anymore.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I lost faith in the UN yesterday when I read about how the UN done little to prevent the falklands war because it was, "too far away".
    MFC Results
    Home Vs Blackburn: 1-2 (Downing)
    Away Vs Wigan: 0-1
    Away Vs Fulham: 2-1 (Mido and Cattermole)
    Home Vs Newcastle: 2-2 (Mido and Arca)

Next match
    Home vs Northampton

Her face just makes my day

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Firstly, Iran has nuclear power, therefor they have nuclear weopons.
    Secondly, there isnt a reason for them not to give back the soldiers as its just a simple thing, where they got them in for security reasons, and if a war did break out, we wouldnt have the chance to duscuss whats going on, as both countrys are powerful and would destroy each other in a day or two anyway..

But the thing is, it wont happen, for somthing simply as a 'captured' crew for safety reasons which they will return. So I think its irrelivent to discuss this any further..

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoPat View Post
    Firstly, Iran has nuclear power, therefor they have nuclear weopons.
    Secondly, there isnt a reason for them not to give back the soldiers as its just a simple thing, where they got them in for security reasons, and if a war did break out, we wouldnt have the chance to duscuss whats going on, as both countrys are powerful and would destroy each other in a day or two anyway..

But the thing is, it wont happen, for somthing simply as a 'captured' crew for safety reasons which they will return. So I think its irrelivent to discuss this any further..
    They do NOT have Nuclear Weapons.

You don't have to discuss if you don't wish.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast