HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: Would you back a war with Iran if the worst came to the worst?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I would.

28 62.22%
  • No I wouldn't.

17 37.78%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Tricky question really. Hard to answer... I would, but going to war for 15 people which would probably mean those 15 + thousands of others seems a bit pointless. BUT, there is the risk of Iran going to war with us by charging into Iraq which is unlikely, but possible.

Then there's the idea of nuclear war. As DiscoPat pointed out. They have nuclear power? They could use the nuclear plants to create a weapon? It all depends if they want to cut off power for a while or if they have enough power that removing a little wouldn't do much, so they could create a weapon with the amount they have left over.

I do not know anything about nuclear power and weapons, so that was probably aload of crap
    Last edited by GommeInc; 29-03-2007 at 10:05 PM.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Yeah they have Nuclear Power but haven't developed a weapon yet, but they will because what would a Oil rich nation like Iran need Nuclear Power for?

The fact is they don't, they are using the power issue as a cover up for creating a weapon which is a horrible thing.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I wouldn't back the war.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Just nuke them because that also stops iranian asylum seekers coming here like they would if we had a normal war well most because they would be dead israel can nuke syria then thats 2 countries who will cause us many more problems in years to come in big trouble.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well, I think if the war was to happen Iran would destroy Britain with there nuclear stuff then UN would be like wth and then big shot usa will come to the rescue then like all muslim countries will be like Im tired of u nubs picking on are country then it'd be a huge war .

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Royal View Post
    Well, I think if the war was to happen Iran would destroy Britain with there nuclear stuff then UN would be like wth and then big shot usa will come to the rescue then like all muslim countries will be like Im tired of u nubs picking on are country then it'd be a huge war .
    And nastradumus would have been right (or at least his books translators would have actually decrypted his writings right) for once.

Also, i wouldnt back a war, its pointless, Iran are allowed nucler power, there is no magic right that says iran isnt allowed nucler technolgys and we are?

North Koria was allowed to devope them and there far more dangorus than iran, the whole war problem just seems to be the US and its gas prices again.

Tokens

This world is pritty much shot to hell. One day there are going to be neuclear missles flying in the air. Either your going to be melted to death by the missle or die of cancer from the radiation.
    A.K.A - ReInfected

I Owe Boxiel -Rep.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Kind of a stupid question because we would never go to war with Iran over afew soldiers simply because they can fight back. But no I wouldn't because they can do as they like aslong as it dosent affect other countries but trying to enforce democracy on them is not worth the lives.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

No IMO if they keep our soldiers and refuse to stop the Nuclear power stuff then every country should just shun them and have nothing to do with them till they stop.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    I am but Iraq war was wrong, If worst came to worst with Iran I would back it.

I supported Blair on renewing Trident.

Iran don't have Nuclear Weapons yet.
    there was a documentary on channel 4 a few months back. iran were building nukes under everyones noses until one of the workers told the un. iran had over 300 nukes. but they dont anymore i would DEFINATLY back the war if there was one because if they got away with this they could do anything
    Owner Of The-Red-Help-Center
    I became Productions staff on the 28/1/07
    I became Events Organiser Trialist on 22/2/07
    Final Fantasy - Square Enix rules
    To Zanarkand:
    To Zanarkand - Orchestra:
    I owe rep to: X:RiX:X

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast