HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post

Earth isn't doomed.
    Ultimately, it is...
    Benedictus qui venit in nomine Domini

Tokens

Latest Awards:

If we stopped eating meat we could feed every starving person in the world with the grain saved instead of using it for animals, will you give up meat?

Also we're not wasting money. If global warming is a true cause then we certainly need to act now instead of living in ignorance which is what we're doing =/
    I Threw My Pitchfork In Your Haystack Last Night
    Oo Arr Oo Arr.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ezzie. View Post
    If we stopped eating meat we could feed every starving person in the world with the grain saved instead of using it for animals, will you give up meat?

Also we're not wasting money. If global warming is a true cause then we certainly need to act now instead of living in ignorance which is what we're doing =/
    But we dont know for sure if global warming is real, so why waste money on something that MIGHT happen, we we could save 100's of thousands of childrens lives across the world who we know 100% for sure that ARE DIEING as we speak

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Smurfish View Post
    But we dont know for sure if global warming is real, so why waste money on something that MIGHT happen, we we could save 100's of thousands of childrens lives across the world who we know 100% for sure that ARE DIEING as we speak
    Alas you didn't answer my first question..

Also you do know that if global warming happened the whole of humanity would probably be wiped out? :eusa_wall

Oo Arr Oo Arr.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

it's not as simple as just 'going over there and saving them' is it now?
    goodbye.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ezzie. View Post
    [B][COLOR="Black"]If we stopped eating meat we could feed every starving person in the world with the grain saved instead of using it for animals, will you give up meat?
    Then the pigs will learn to fly and take to the skys, the statistic despite being over quoted is utter crap. It has no basis in fact, at all, its just a wild assumption based on the strength of "if you say it enough people start to believe its true".

Also, a better way to save poor children would be instead of spending 100s of billions on killing them (the military budges in places like the US) you could spend the money clothing, feeding and housing, which i think its something like a single years of the US's budget could do for a century or two.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by 01101101entor View Post
    Then the pigs will learn to fly and take to the skys, the statistic despite being over quoted is utter crap. It has no basis in fact, at all, its just a wild assumption based on the strength of "if you say it enough people start to believe its true".

Also, a better way to save poor children would be instead of spending 100s of billions on killing them (the military budges in places like the US) you could spend the money clothing, feeding and housing, which i think its something like a single years of the US's budget could do for a century or two.
    It's been proven though i can't quote it as i forgot the place i found it :eusa_wall

But indeed as you said, the us's budget could provide food/shelter/clothing but alas it seems they're too busy fighting for oil :rolleyes:
    Oo Arr Oo Arr.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I saw this thing on tv a while ago saying in the last decade they've recorded the biggest solar flares in 2000 years or something and thats whats making the earths tempature rise not human activity. & Give up meat? why not give up our cars and electricity at the same time
    I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best. A daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you that I stole it? Well, I borrowed it. I always meant to take it back. Oh, that box, Amy, you’ll dream about that box. It’ll never leave you. Big and little at the same time. Brand-new and ancient and the bluest blue ever. And the times we had, eh? Would had…Never had. In your dreams, they’ll still be there. The Doctor and Amy Pond and the days that never came.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Dan2nd View Post
    I saw this thing on tv a while ago saying in the last decade they've recorded the biggest solar flares in 2000 years or something and thats whats making the earths tempature rise not human activity. & Give up meat? why not give up our cars and electricity at the same time
    Ignorance is bliss :eusa_booh
    Oo Arr Oo Arr.

Tokens

Global warming isn't all doom or gloom. Think about the weather in the UK. The Ice poles were bound to melt sooner or later, nothing lasts forever!

I dont eat meat, so you cant blame me for the starving people in Africa.

Anyway, the picture is proof of global warming.

Implausible.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast