HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Insurance

Tokens

Default Insurance

Safe recently turned 17.

But my insurance has been quoted 1300-1900£ Yeh i expected it to be a bomb but my mates is 800£ and he got tht quote from the same people who gave me the quote of 1300£ ive rang like every place in the phonebook -.- + it shouldnt be tht much diff between me n my mates cos they are both 1.1 engines

Takes the mick tbh any ideas on insurers?

All i got is a lil 1.1 clio 3 doors ;p

sound.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

it all depends on where u live and what kind of license you have if u have a pass plus license u will get discount on car insurance and it also depends on where your car is kept and if it has an alarm and imobuliser

Tokens

Latest Awards:

it's $2200 to insure me.

Tokens

O.o Isnt tht like 1700£ iunno about converting

Tokens

Latest Awards:

thats good my insurance is £2600 when i get my car so like urs is cheap :] Brand new suzuki swift btw.
    Last edited by poll; 19-04-2007 at 08:26 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

WoW thats a lot for a 3 door clio. But yes it depends on your age ect.. if you have recently turned 17 they do charge more because you are more likely to speed* (based on statistics).

I know its harsh but thats life

Need a domain but dont have paypal... not to worry. You can purchase a domain via text or home phone at XeoDomains.mobi.

(X Moderator)
    AKA Cheekykarl

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    thats good my insurance is £2600 when i get my car so like urs is cheap :] Brand new suzuki swift btw.
    O.o Nice car ;p

Quote Originally Posted by cheekykarl View Post
    WoW thats a lot for a 3 door clio. But yes it depends on your age ect.. if you have recently turned 17 they do charge more because you are more likely to speed* (based on statistics).

I know its harsh but thats life

Kay sound cheers (Y)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

when i drove the 745 it was like $4100 for the year i drove it, and then when i got the accord it droped to $2200 because it's a v6 instead of a v8, and it was like a 1/3 of the price.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

insurance is expensive, I was so tempted to have my dads 4.6 liter V8 ford bronco, but I could never afford it, so i'm going with a pick up truck with a bench seat now :}

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Soph! View Post
    insurance is expensive, I was so tempted to have my dads 4.6 liter V8 ford bronco, but I could never afford it, so i'm going with a pick up truck with a bench seat now :}

Oryt eh. Not rly interested in trucks tbh probs couldn't see over the steerin wheel ;p + There would be more chance id crash it and tbh i couldnt really drive to college in a truck an park in the car park id look a bit of a twonk ;p

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast