HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    ---MAD---

Latest Awards:

Default Should security over take privacy? - [Closes 21/05/07]

More and more cameras are being set up on streets, in malls, in shops. Soon enough, there will be no place for true privacy. In some countries such as the USA, telephone lines and email's are also checked for any threats from terrorists etc.

Should security over take privacy or should there be a limit to how far goverments can go?

Happy debating!
    Last edited by ---MAD---; 21-04-2007 at 12:37 PM.
    ---MAD---

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yes*makes longer*

Edit by Seacat - When posting in the debates forum please back up your post with facts/opinions e.t.c. Do not just post short, pointless comments. - http://habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=125783
    Last edited by Seacat; 21-04-2007 at 12:48 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hell no

Edit by Seacat - When posting in the debates forum please back up your post with facts/opinions e.t.c. Do not just post short, pointless comments. - http://habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=125783
    Last edited by Seacat; 21-04-2007 at 12:52 PM.

Click the image.

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

Well, I guess they want to keep places safe and sercure, but there has to be a limit to how much you can do, especially with cameras, as then you'd have no privacy to do whatever you wanted to do, without others knowing, obviously that wouldn't be a breach of the law or whatever.

They should have something else other then cameras, so they have sercurity, and people still have their privacy. Like sercurity guards instead of cameras.
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog

Tokens

Latest Awards:

They are keeping us safe, but they shouldn't be put in toilet's, from where the can see things we may not want them to.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yes. There arent people sitting there watching the cameras for anything interesting happeneing, and the tapes are only used if they need to be. I dont see what you'd do in the streets that you dont mind people seeing but dont want cameras to see.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Personally I think security should take over privacy. If a suspect terrorist is talking on the phone to someone else - the police should have the right to listen to what he is saying. If they were not allowed then the terrorist could be organising another attack which could result in the death of hundreds.
    2110 Reputation thanks to: Intersocial
    If you Rep, please leave your name.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hmm, yeah I guess it should, i'd rather be safe then sorry.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Another reason they should film all the streets etc. is that muggers will be easily caught and off the streets.. I would feel safer
    2110 Reputation thanks to: Intersocial
    If you Rep, please leave your name.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

not sure, there are pros and cons for either.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast