HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Abit stuck...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Abit stuck...

Well, i feel a little nervous posting here.

Anyway, I'm 13... and I am attracted to men much more than females. I find some girls pretty but i am much more into the whole idea of, well men.

School is such a vicious place, your not accepted if your not classifed as "normal", whatever crap that might be. I seem to force myself to not be attracted to men, but everytime I see this one particular boy, it is all thrown back in my face.

I'm really nervous, and shakey whenever i talk about it... I wanted to speak to someone about it, yet at the same time I dont. If you know what i mean.

I hang around with girls, way more than boys. I have about 2 male friends really.. I don't know why. But most of them call me a "poof" and so on anyway. My best friend is Charlie, I really wanted to tell her basically everything. I did sort of hint to her once, but she didn't get it. About a week ago i told her a secret and she blabbed it out to someone...

I just really wanted to say somthing, any advice?
    No more dreaming of the dead as the death itself was undone
    No more crawling like a crow for a boy, for a body in the garden
    No more dreaming like a girl so in love, so long
    Dreaming like a girl so in love with the wrong world.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You are quite young so people may say its "just a phase" if you tell them now. I'd keep things to youself at the minute purely because of your age, your hormones could be all over the place.

However if you feel you are 100% sure of how you feel and are ready to tell someone i'd suggest someone more responsible than a friend who could be prone to blabbing e.g. your parents perhaps.
    Next match: Ipswich (H) Sunday 4th November, 12.45pm.
    ta very much; esurient
    myspace

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Thats the problem, i'm like 50%... Thankyou +rep
    No more dreaming of the dead as the death itself was undone
    No more crawling like a crow for a boy, for a body in the garden
    Dreaming like a girl so in love with the wrong world.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

now that you hole school know's you may get called a queer a poof but you will get quite alot of attention (not attention seeking) but when everone gets to know it will die down you will still be called gay **** sometimes but thats by the chavs//year fives.
    i dont give a ____ if i do its ____ you

fyi, i wont stop using adblock #shame.

crazycolaist/leerm

oh and if you moan that im rude its because
    i dont have respect for most 15 year olds...
    especially ones which come on here.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

umm mabye your
    Bi-curious
    or even Bi-sexual - means you fancy both men and women (just in case you didnt know)
    Back for a bit

Tokens

Are you certain you are more attracted to men?

Because sometimes it could just be the idea of sex that gets you to think about what it would be like with the same sex and other things etc.

Like one guy was worried because he got aroused by seeing his friends penis but really after a while he realised that you get aroused alot at random times sometimes.

I wouldnt really worry too much and I think the best person to talk to is someone older who you know and trust
    "..."

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by :Hazel View Post
    You are quite young so people may say its "just a phase" if you tell them now. I'd keep things to youself at the minute purely because of your age, your hormones could be all over the place.

However if you feel you are 100% sure of how you feel and are ready to tell someone i'd suggest someone more responsible than a friend who could be prone to blabbing e.g. your parents perhaps.
    Like Hazel said, boys go through a faze through puberty, whereas they become attracted to the other sex. I, like Hazel would reccomend you keep it to yourself, see how you adapt with how you feel, like I said it could turn out to be a faze. Untill your 100% sure about your sexuality, e.g.. if you continue to be attracted to guys, then you should come to terms with being bi-sexual or gay. But it's always up to you whether you want to come out about your sexuality. Do it when you feel comfortable and ready to accept who you are

Never feel bad about who you are either!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Keep it to yourself and wait and see how you feel when you grow up a bit more.

Level 70 Night Elf Rogue ~ Kilrogg
    Level 70 Draenei Shaman ~ Kilrogg
    Level 70 Blood Elf Mage ~ Dunemaul
    Level 70 Night Elf Druid ~ Kilrogg
    Level 50 Draenei Paladin ~ Kilrogg

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jamesy...

Latest Awards:

i think the important thing is to be urself, if they dont like it they can shove it
    And i know what u mean, sometimes i sometimes wonder about things like that. So either im Bi, or just hormones, but however you turn out your friends should accept it, perhaps they just arent mature enough now. hope this helped
    Ex-janitor. Might pop in from time to time, otherwise you can grab all my information from http://jamesy.me.uk/

Tokens
    Habbo
    Glitzen

Latest Awards:

if your friends dont accept you - they're not really your friends. i've been through this about me being 'gay/lesbian' at school, i told people i was bi to shut them up, and as i left 3 weeks ago, i've just come clean. seriously, be who you want to be and don't let anyone hold you agaisnt that.
    all i care about is laura prepon & cats.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast