HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Abit stuck...

Tokens

True but its hard you can't go your not my true friend and leave then it'd be harder to go through plus I'm not sure it could be a phase but i don't think you have to kiss or go out with a guy just to like them... you are who you aree and thats all there is to it.

Tokens

If you tell some of your girl friends (ones you trust) then they take it a lot better than a guy will They might even be excited because they have a "gay best friend" (I know my friends were)

Tokens

I am 13 and I am Bi (85/15 85 gay)but I am not too sure if its a phase because I use to be really homophobic until about 12 and a half when I started to like the same sex. I don't really want to tell people especially not at this age I would like to keep it quiet until 14 months when I am 15 and maybe think about telling my family its just I don't want to go through this and then a few months later turn straight.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Intricat

Latest Awards:

I went through the "gay" phase. I think a lot of males do. I think the reason why I did was because I saw my next door neighbour naked all the time whenever we stayed over at each others houses (nearly every weekend). Now Im not attracted to males. Sure, everyone and then I think phwoar he's fit but not in a way that I'd actually want to do anything with them.

Just wait till your at least 16ish. Then decide if you feel you really are.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jamesy...

Latest Awards:

it probably dont help either that half the adverts on here are Real Jock with a half naked man on the front...
    Ex-janitor. Might pop in from time to time, otherwise you can grab all my information from http://jamesy.me.uk/

Tokens

Latest Awards:

This is like a phase i think.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

This is what happened to me it happens to most people youre either gay or straight or bi its YOUR choice.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by :Hazel View Post
    You are quite young so people may say its "just a phase" if you tell them now. I'd keep things to youself at the minute purely because of your age, your hormones could be all over the place.

However if you feel you are 100% sure of how you feel and are ready to tell someone i'd suggest someone more responsible than a friend who could be prone to blabbing e.g. your parents perhaps.
    It's extremely hard to tell anyone, most of all your parents. I imagine I have sometimes and I know what the reactions would be.
    Tell youre best friend, the quiet ones are often the best

Click the image.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Nuxty

Latest Awards:

DO NOT LISTEN TO OTHERS! YOU yes YOU chose your sexuality! No one else!

Yes, you do get bullies out there but just ignore them. Because think to yourself them bullies will probley be in prison by the age of 18/19.

Just think, would you rather be a bully and commit crimes and be in prison? or settle down with someone you love? So what if its a man! They only thing that matters is that you are happy and love this person.

Don't let others bring you down! Remeber you are better than bullies!
    Charlie

Previous Habbox Roles: News Manager, Assistant News Manager, Senior News Reporter, News Reporter, Help Desk Staff, Forum Moderator, Events Organiser & Content Designer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12