HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tokens

God's sake, I dont see why everyone thinks im lying. I am not

Tokens

Latest Awards:

13 is way too young.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Typo View Post
    if you wasnt lieing wouldnt you just ignore him you seem abit paranoid.

Tokens

Well im certainly not lieing, Must be paranoid.

WarezKid Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Seacat View Post
    Is every one of your posts a lie? They really annoy me sometimes. You seem to have such an eventful life I find it hard to believe that you even have time to sit on here all day and create threads asking us for advice on whether you should commit suicide to whether you should fly on a plane by yourself to what you should do after accidentily smashing someone's window. Oh, and I forgot to mention when you said your house was on the news the other week because you'd just happened to move to a part of England where there was an earthquake a few weeks before it happened..

In your other thread you said "I have a girlfriend (Finally!). We have been going out since Monday 6th May" yet in this thread on the 9th of May you say that you've being going out for "a week or 3". Simple maths tells me that you're either lying or very stupid. If you're going to lie at least don't contradict yourself. You also said in that other thread that she won't even meet you and keeps putting you off, so I don't know why she's suggesting you have sex if she won't even speak to you face-to-face.

All seems a load of crap to me. But my answer to your post; if you have to ask whether you should have sex, then no you shouldn't because you're not ready.

I look forward to your next thread, maybe the plane you flew on by yourself crashed and you was the only survivor or something.
    Owned him rofl,

REP+ For that *****,

and ye, dont have sex pls at 13, but it your choice

Tokens

r u sure u no how 2 do it?
    I've been here since the beginning, I've been here forever and I don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Haylz View Post
    Or say something like you 'Can't come'?
    LOL my (perhaps dirty) mind found the alternative meaning in that before realising what you meant :eusa_whis

This seems like the most sensible advice to me;
    Quote Originally Posted by Seacat
    if you have to ask whether you should have sex, then no you shouldn't because you're not ready.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Typo View Post
    Because your posts are completely self-contradictory? ;s

In any case, if you're being serious, then in all honesty it's up to you, but don't rush into anything if you don't think you're ready.

Former Competitions Manager & International Division Manager
    Former Moderator, HxHD Staff, HabboxFriends Staff, International Super Moderator
    +1

Tokens

Eughhhh...

Im 13 and have a gf, im not even considering sex or my gf.

I wouldnt.

Your rushing into things and your 13.
    Hallie

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Love is not all about having sex. Its the fact that you are happy with your partner and want to live with him/her for your entire life. Sex should be only had when you find the time is ripe. Three weeks of dating, of course, isn't enough time. You should let your relationship slowly develop, and slowly develop trust in each other. On your sleepover, I suggest go. If she doesn't want to have sex, than ok. If she wants, explain to her that you are not ready yet, you need more time. Besides, I think that most people who lose their virginity at quite a young age usually regrets it. If she still persists, I don't think she is the right one for you. If she truly loves you, she would respect your decision. Hope everything turns out find for you.

By the way, I am also 13, hence, I see the same picture as you.
    shawn

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast