HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: GAYS.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well it depends, I'm semi-homophobic, if you want to call it that. I hate the whole, "I'm gay, I'm funny, I go shop 24/7, I act like a girl, I'm a wannabe Hiliary Duff, I wear pink, I'm a poof, lalala, I dance and sing and perform like a woman"... etc. Or is that more of a sexism thing? i.e. I see that men and women should act as men and women- to an extent.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Roboevil View Post
    Well it depends, I'm semi-homophobic, if you want to call it that. I hate the whole, "I'm gay, I'm funny, I go shop 24/7, I act like a girl, I'm a wannabe Hiliary Duff, I wear pink, I'm a poof, lalala, I dance and sing and perform like a woman"... etc. Or is that more of a sexism thing? i.e. I see that men and women should act as men and women- to an extent.
    what about our slumber partys ;o
    Now thats manly...
    bef
    eloves
    chin

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I've noticed, when a guy says, "I watch Desperate Housewives," or "I straighten my hair," or "I do something feminine that I'm not supposed to do," girls will always reply with something like "ooo, I'm worried about you." Now, okay, that's fine and dandy if it's a joke, but a lot of the girls I know don't actually joke about. However, when it's a gay person saying it, they say nothing? I know this is rather hypocritical of me saying as I did state above that I'm somewhat sexist to the point of a masculine and feminine divide but why do a lot of girls not accepts guys liking things that girls like, unless they're gay?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

(UNLESS THE BI'S ARE EMO IN WHICH CASE YOUR NOT BI)
    I lol'd cause it's true.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I've noticed, when a guy says, "I watch Desperate Housewives," or "I straighten my hair," or "I do something feminine that I'm not supposed to do," girls will always reply with something like "ooo, I'm worried about you." Now, okay, that's fine and dandy if it's a joke, but a lot of the girls I know don't actually joke about. However, when it's a gay person saying it, they say nothing? I know this is rather hypocritical of me saying as I did state above that I'm somewhat sexist to the point of a masculine and feminine divide but why do a lot of girls not accepts guys liking things that girls like, unless they're gay?
    They probs feel threatened. N.r. I dunno I think both genders don't like the opposite gender crossing into their territory, i.e. doing something stereotypical of that gender only.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah I guess I am semi homophobic too.

Not that I would say anything to someone who is gay's face or say anything mean to them.

But when I am with my friends we do say like that is gay. But who doesn't.

I know people who are gay and I have nothing wrong with that.

It is like midgets, When someone looks small someone might joke and be like hey you midget but you wouldn't actually say that to a real midget.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm not really homophobic actually. I used to be a little, but I've grown out of it after getting to know some gay/bi people and noticed there's nothing wrong with them.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by bullwinkle View Post
    probs wrong section, but who goes in anything else?

do you have anythin against gays/lesbianism/bi (UNLESS THE BI'S ARE EMO IN WHICH CASE YOUR NOT BI)

i'm gay, and homophobic
    Unless this is a joke presuming you seem to have GAYS in capitals to draw attention maybe, then i guess you have no idea what the word homophobic means do you?
    Habbar Tuner Manager
    Habbo name: Darter21 (Habbo UK)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You guys act as if all gays fit into your stereotype. My cousin is gay and you would of never have guessed he was, he doesn't act like your stereotype in any way. I feel that if your phobia is homosexuals and you feel all homosexuals are "girly", that must make you one hell of a sissy.
    Seriously.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I watch DH & Straighten my hair

Anyway, I don't have a problem with gays, for obvious reasons.. I think you have issues if you are gay, can admit that, yet still be homophobic. I get quite annoyed when people flaunt it in your face, and are really camp, but I don't hurl abuse at them.
    here is my facebook.
    here is my
    twitter.
    here is my
    tumblr.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast