HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 72 of 75 FirstFirst ... 22626869707172737475 LastLast

Thread: catzsy :S

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinFluid View Post
    Not really its off topic and arguemtns lol
    should be closed IMo
    Oi, calm down love. Its not entirely off topic, as the rules state off topic is only when you post something not related to the topic OR posts made in the topic. As long as this post relates to another post in the topic its not classed as off topic. So kfnx.

And I agree with Tom & Wayne, but dont contact me cus I cant do owt about bannage. But if you wanna see some spiffing plays, I'm your guy :8
    Sammeth.

Tokens

yeh probs an error.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Catzsy View Post
    off-topic this thread has had way more views than the infraction complaint thread which has been there over 12 months.

Today ---Mad-- has said 2 things.

1) That I have made up things. The first post made me virtually out to be a liar (which I think is against the rules) Presumably to cause trouble as he sees it

2) That were other reasons for me being fired than I have said.

This has damaged my reputation on this forum as a lot of people will think there is 'no smoke without fire'.

So could you please sunstantiate these allegations please or can I have an apology.

I have given you permission to post the reasons and the things I have made up on the boards.

i dont think it would have damaged your reputation..
    if anything your one of the most respected on this forum.
    i love my rosie posie
    Last edited by edible; 16-05-2007 at 06:46 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

off-topic this thread has had way more views than the infraction complaint thread which has been there over 12 months.

1) That I have made up things. The first post made me virtually out to be a liar (which I think is against the rules) Presumably to cause trouble as he sees it

This has damaged my reputation on this forum as a lot of people will think there is 'no smoke without fire'.

So could you please sunstantiate these allegations please or can I have an apology.

I have given you permission to post the reasons and the things I have made up on the boards.

You think people are going to believe MAD over you, Rosie? Don't be stupid
    here is my facebook.
    here is my
    twitter.
    here is my
    tumblr.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

We can moan all we like about members of staff but they won't be fired or suddenly demoted. Sure I don't particularly like the way the staff have been treated but to spam most of this thread(which it has, gone off topic many times) is just making yourselves look immature. If you have something against a member of staff then atleast stand by your word and don't suddenly edit it(like the fool PenguinLoser) because you want to keep your job. I personally don't see how Dom? can get fired for his posts yet PenguinFluid has mocked ---MAD--- to a pretty big extent and still retain his job. He's even been quoted by a fair few people and said "he'd be fired" for those words, so he couldn't hide what he said by editing it. ---MAD--- probably had a word with 8freak8 about what Dom? was saying and so 8freak8 just fired him, yet why couldn't this done be about PenguinFlud?

At the end of the day you can moan about how Catzsy was fired unfairly but they will not re-hire her because it will make them look stupid and make it look like you have all "won". As many people have stated it is Habbox's loss for not only Catzsy but the staff who then resigned/were also fired. This will reflect badly on Habbox, but does it matter to them? The same happened to them when DJ-3000 was here and a fair few people "boycotted" Habbox. Well that failed because most of them re-joined or never properly left. Habbox will merely brush this under the carpet and given time this will all be forgotten. It doesn't really matter to Habbox, they may have lost some great members of staff but hell, there'll be plenty of people wanting to apply and thus current great staff will get promoted.

In my opinion people need to get over it. 71 pages is a joke and a bad reflection on some of the members of Habbox. Sure you may marvel 71 pages, but look how much is clogged up of unrelated topics and spam. Hell there's even talk about the USSR. Barely something to do anything with Habbox, even when used as a comparison. Some people however have done some good arguing and made some relevant posts. Habbox staff will move on, Habbox former staff will move on and Habbox members will move on.
    yes blud
    +2

Tokens

[quote=DJ;3495986]We can moan all we like about members of staff but they won't be fired or suddenly demoted. Sure I don't particularly like the way the staff have been treated but to spam most of this thread(which it has, gone off topic many times) is just making yourselves look immature. If you have something against a member of staff then atleast stand by your word and don't suddenly edit it(like the fool PenguinLoser) because you want to keep your job. I personally don't see how Dom? can get fired for his posts yet PenguinFluid has mocked ---MAD--- to a pretty big extent and still retain his job. He's even been quoted by a fair few people and said "he'd be fired" for those words, so he couldn't hide what he said by editing it. ---MAD--- probably had a word with 8freak8 about what Dom? was saying and so 8freak8 just fired him, yet why couldn't this done be about PenguinFlud?

At the end of the day you can moan about how Catzsy was fired unfairly but they will not re-hire her because it will make them look stupid and make it look like you have all "won". As many people have stated it is Habbox's loss for not only Catzsy but the staff who then resigned/were also fired. This will reflect badly on Habbox, but does it matter to them? The same happened to them when DJ-3000 was here and a fair few people "boycotted" Habbox. Well that failed because most of them re-joined or never properly left. Habbox will merely brush this under the carpet and given time this will all be forgotten. It doesn't really matter to Habbox, they may have lost some great members of staff but hell, there'll be plenty of people wanting to apply and thus current great staff will get promoted.

In my opinion people need to get over it. 71 pages is a joke and a bad reflection on some of the members of Habbox. Sure you may marvel 71 pages, but look how much is clogged up of unrelated topics and spam. Hell there's even talk about the USSR. Barely something to do anything with Habbox, even when used as a comparison. Some people however have done some good arguing and made some relevant posts. Habbox staff will move on, Habbox former staff will move on

i disagree, if this carries on long enough management will listen and make amends for their mistakes

Tokens

Your rep wont be broken you're great
    I wont be on so much this week - but I'll be on. :8

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Bash41 View Post
    i disagree, if this carries on long enough management will listen and make amends for their mistakes
    Don't be naive. ---MAD--- is top of the chain with 8freak8 and sierk backing him, they won't fire ---MAD--- and they won't re-hire the staff. You should stop being so naive.
    Last edited by English; 16-05-2007 at 07:08 PM.
    yes blud

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by DJ View Post
    Don't be naive. ---MAD--- is top of the chain with 8freak8 and sierk backing him, they won't fire ---MAD--- and they won't re-hire the staff. You should stop being so naive.
    You should stop being so negative? The people have a say, without us this forum wouldnt happen, so if enough people agree with something action may happen.

And mad isnt really top tbh, there are quite a few ppl above him tbh, he is only still here coz sierk is rubbish at the tech side and mad is awesome.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Bash41 View Post
    You should stop being so negative? The people have a say, without us this forum wouldnt happen, so if enough people agree with something action may happen.

And mad isnt really top tbh, there are quite a few ppl above him tbh, he is only still here coz sierk is rubbish at the tech side and mad is awesome.
    I am not being negative, I am merely being realistic. Hell nothing will come of this. We aren't shareholders in some huge corporation and this isn't an AGM meeting. The "little" guys don't get a say in what goes on, so therefore no action will come of this.

Mad is pretty much top of the chain, he has authority over 99% of the users but obviously not over the owner.
    yes blud