HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Metal.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ezzie. View Post
    You're kidding that's just.. eurgh..

I hope music gets revived, Hendrix rises from the grave, led zepp reform, dire straits release some new songs!

Because quite frankly i'm sick of "indie" and "pop/rock" eurgh.. bunch of ponses.

Roll on classic rockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    I agree "indie" which is meant to be independant and unknown is for some reason the label of modern light rock bands who are internationally famous. And as for pop-rock, EUGH.

I am to be honest, not a fan of classic rock too much. I prefer modern heavy rock like Disturbed, Three Days Grace, and of course, the greatest band in the world, Breaking Benjamin.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i give up on genres since i saw the cooper temple clause classified as post-hardcore, when they're about as hardcore as a knited jumper.

what i dont get with indie, is if its meant to be indiependant and all that, a lot really does sound the same. dont get me wrong, i may not be the world's greatest lover of indie, but i dont hate it, it just strikes me as odd

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Misawa View Post
    I am to be honest, not a fan of classic rock too much. I prefer modern heavy rock like Disturbed, Three Days Grace, and of course, the greatest band in the world, Breaking Benjamin.
    Heavy rock? Since when are any of those heavy?
    Quote Originally Posted by samsaBEAR View Post
    i give up on genres since i saw the cooper temple clause classified as post-hardcore, when they're about as hardcore as a knited jumper.
    The thing is, with genres it's not what itunes(piece of crap) or whatever you use brands it as, it's what the artists/band actually are.
    yes blud

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by DJ View Post

The thing is, with genres it's not what itunes(piece of crap) or whatever you use brands it as, it's what the artists/band actually are.
    Whoa, do you even know what heavy rock is? You're saying that DISTURBED, THREE DAYS GRACE and BREAKING BENJAMIN are not heavy rock bands... wow, I think you need a music lesson.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Whoa, do you even know what heavy rock is? You're saying that DISTURBED, THREE DAYS GRACE and BREAKING BENJAMIN are not heavy rock bands... wow, I think you need a music lesson.
    You need a music lesson you stupid fool. Disturbed - They are alternative metal. Hardly "heavy rock". Second of all Breaking Benjamin are alternative rock. And Three Days Grace are alternative rock/post-grunge. Not "heavy rock" as you stupidly described them.
    yes blud

Tokens

Latest Awards:

it wasnt a program it was a site, FoxyTunes Planet or something like that

lol, if there's someone other than spud on here that knows his music, its craig.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You need a music lesson you stupid fool. Disturbed - They are alternative metal. Hardly "heavy rock". Second of all Breaking Benjamin are alternative rock. And Three Days Grace are alternative rock/post-grunge. Not "heavy rock" as you stupidly described them.
    ACTUALLY, Disturbed PUBLICALLY CLASSED THEMSELVES as heavy rock, and said that they do not fall into the metal genre. Breaking Benjamin are predominantly heavy rock as well as post-grunge and alternative and Three Days Grace are the same.

So thanks for your wrong information, pal. But I know music, and I know those three particular bands better than most. Hell, I personally know Ben Burnley.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

ACTUALLY, Disturbed PUBLICALLY CLASSED THEMSELVES as heavy rock, and said that they do not fall into the metal genre. Breaking Benjamin are predominantly heavy rock as well as post-grunge and alternative and Three Days Grace are the same.

So thanks for your wrong information, pal. But I know music, and I know those three particular bands better than most. Hell, I personally know Ben Burnley.
    They aren't heavy rock though:S They are alternative, not heavy and not even "rock" sorta music, it's alternative. BB and TDG are post grunge/alternative. Not one bit heavy, they're crap but they're not heavy.

So take YOUR false information elsewhere, you "know" Ben Burnley but you don't know music genres. Fool -_-

Just looking through your music list on your profile, let me guess next you're going to call Staind "heavy rock" then?
    yes blud

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Disturbed are defenitely heavy rock..

and I can live in the past all I like give me on band that can match queen/rolling stones/led zeppelin/genesis/guns n roses/jimi hendrix please.
    I Threw My Pitchfork In Your Haystack Last Night
    Oo Arr Oo Arr.

Tokens
    Habbo
    chilloutrich

disturbed are nu-metal mate, im biggest fan lol

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast