HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: Should budy be Mr.Hated 2005? you have untill 20th to vote!

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

22 81.48%
  • No!

5 18.52%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FRISC0
    Budy faked his own hack for more furni (basically a new trophy) and you guys are on his side? when he gets hacked its all.. "OMG POOR BUDY" What about us i mean who cares about budy he's just trying to get more. GREEDY!
    Well tell me the reason of why he would fake it for a new trophy, what was wrong with his first? and U guys are making to big of deal about this! U know why u guys dont get refunded when u get hacked? becuz u were NOT voted most helpful habbo fo the year, You were not awarded a trophy from callie (that there are only 3 of) and when people get hacked, they cant replace every single habbos furni! and people would be hacked purposely by friends or something and then get extra furni! So stop posting repetitive threads about this topic, and deal with the fact that he MAY get refunded for his trophy...

Sorry if I seemed rude about this
    Click Pic To Go To Site Forum

Great Site... Visit It And Become A Member Because It Is Growing Fast

Tokens

I'm not voting in this, firstly it is mean to budy, fake or not he is still a living person. Secondly I spoke with Bradley of MSG and he said budy was genuinly hacked. However I do find all this quite funny as you say habbo is treating him better than us yet budy seems to be in the spotlight in this section right now, when I got hacked did I have repetitive threads about me? If I faked a hacking (not saying budy did) would it have loads of topics about it on here? No so why make loads about budy? Thats my 2 cents
    *puts up flame shield*

Edit by Butcher11 (Forum Moderator): Thread closed as there are other threads on the topic, and is contributing to possible untrue rumors.
    Last edited by Butcher11; 02-05-2005 at 11:02 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234