HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens

People are what they are, and if you don't like what they are you should make it clear to them you don't want to be their friend then **** off

And Danny, people don't decide to be gay people are gay.

Tokens

I didn't read all of this thread as I've not slept in 3 days and I have only one red bull left to keep me going so im too tired to. But I have nothing wrong or against you if your gay. But why the hell do you have to be so obvious about it and put on a voice and be all feminate about it and wear like pink and handbags and stuff. Its too in your face and nobody cares. If your gay then your gay it shouldn't affect how you act, but most gay people now-a-days act like its some sort of occupation and act totally different to everyone else. I have a gay friend and nobody thinks hes gay because he acts like everyone else around him and doesnt let his sexuallity control him. Thats the only reason it *Removed* me off.

Edited by Youheard (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not avoid the filter.
    Last edited by Youheard; 29-06-2007 at 07:51 AM.
    My Active Habbo accounts:
    • Nom
    • Per
    Just Fr me if you need me urgently.

Bulk normals for credits:
    http://www.habboxforum.com/showthrea...44#post4769444
    CHEAP!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

theres someone in my year like that. he came in school with high heels, wears make up, female clothes, said he was getting fake nails etc.etc.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123