HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Default Theatredrom Hobba Protest

I've rencently seen 2 people mainly protesting against the Hobbas.

They flood and they get past the "bobba" filter. Has anyone seen these 2 people?

*** and ***

Always see em flooding in the theatredrome and making a mess about hobbas.

Do not name anybody for hacking , scripting , trashing or any other bad things. - This just causes trouble on the forum and you will then end up in trouble.

Ted-crilley
    Last edited by ted-crilley; 16-08-2004 at 02:44 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't bother with the hallway anymore, it's getting ridiculous. :@ People need to grow up and stop being so childish :@

Tokens

Default protest

The funny thing was, they were quoting Martin Luthur King Jr.

They were like what did he fight for? we want freedome!

It was just unbearable and both of them received bans I think.

Tokens

I got banned for calling Hobba's poop, how lame.
    So i joined in and received a few bans

Tokens

I know how not to get banned.... its simple, all you have to do is BEHAVE, yes protesters are just worthless little childish peoples. But think about it, if they were protesting they just want attention! Now what are we doing... posting articles about them? Id bet they'd love it! So lets stop here... hay? And atleast we know... the hobbas have delt with it evenly...
    :eusa_danc no no no.. those personal details are really really personal

Tokens

Yes, like I said before.. Habbo is not a democracy, Habbo Management is not a regime, and Jibbi is not a dictator. Some bored protesters just want a change, but they won't get it because it's pointless...
    Gone out, back later.

Tokens

Yes, easy to say. Just behave. But some people know that and still they recive bans. Im quite sure thoes 2 recived at least 10 bans each, cause go the theatredrome and you might catch em flooding.

If you just act good, dont swear, dont break the habbo way you can not get banned.

And calling hobbas poop can insult them, and it states that you cant insult other people :eusa_naug

Recently if you read habbox it said Poop and poo were on the bobba filter, meaning for a while they found it was a word they had to block. Perhaps thats a reason?

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by RealTime
    Yes, easy to say. Just behave. But some people know that and still they recive bans. Im quite sure thoes 2 recived at least 10 bans each, cause go the theatredrome and you might catch em flooding.

If you just act good, dont swear, dont break the habbo way you can not get banned.

And calling hobbas poop can insult them, and it states that you cant insult other people :eusa_naug

Recently if you read habbox it said Poop and poo were on the bobba filter, meaning for a while they found it was a word they had to block. Perhaps thats a reason?
    True, I have been banned for 'Association with the Guilty' (Lol Arcanium knows) a few times, but I wouldn't think it's worth protesting about... :eusa_naug
    Gone out, back later.

Tokens

No I didn't saw them sorry
    Your password isn't like butter so don't spread it. :eusa_shhh

Habbo name:Simonac55

If you ever need help, feel free to PM me or look at the FAQ

Check out theForum Rules before posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakespear
    Lovers cannot see the petty follies that themselves commit

Tokens

I would say you are lucky you didnt see them. They make Habbo lag badly.

Anyways lots of Hobbas were there, if you saw this was about August 14th, and they were stopped.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast