HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lmao on this page it says; http://www.habbo.co.uk/trax

Get ready for the greatest update in Habbo history!

More like

Get ready for the greatest money making update in Habbo history!
    Please report all posts that break the forum rules by clicking the 'Report' post icon.

Report Infraction Problems
    Report Reputation Problems

Tokens

Noo! I'm not going to be here to witness it! I'm up at Wembely watching Engalnd vs. Brazil! Oh well. This is a big deal to habbo staff as it's alot of hard work has gone into this. Hopefully it will work.
    Feeling the love..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Astrayed View Post
    Noo! I'm not going to be here to witness it! I'm up at Wembely watching Engalnd vs. Brazil! Oh well. This is a big deal to habbo staff as it's alot of hard work has gone into this. Hopefully it will work.
    You'd rather watch a online website release a piece of pixel making noise, than go watch England v Brazil at the new wembley?

Rain check please.
    Please report all posts that break the forum rules by clicking the 'Report' post icon.

Tokens

lmao when i saw this post i was like yeah sure they are that sad. I don't believe how excited they are over this LOL. i wanted to check what happened at the end of the timer and it turns into a TRAX banner.

Tokens

can you actually buy proper songs or are all the songs done by a monkey next to a keyboard? Anyway lol at the count down timer

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by superstar911 View Post
    can you actually buy proper songs or are all the songs done by a monkey next to a keyboard? Anyway lol at the count down timer
    Nope, there all mixed tunes, like the dodgy habbo ringtones!

Tokens

It's a good update, I wouldn't say the greatest. It's kind of moving towards CokeMusic - another one of their productions

- Yux
    Last edited by Yux; 30-05-2007 at 10:42 AM.

hello

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by RadioShack View Post
    lmao when i saw this post i was like yeah sure they are that sad. I don't believe how excited they are over this LOL. i wanted to check what happened at the end of the timer and it turns into a TRAX banner.

Interesting. I think their sad aswell

Also on the trax video clip thing it shows a room that isnt on Habbo could there be a new room comming aswell?

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by superstar911 View Post
    they are already made songs. go here and scroll down you can listen to the trax music.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Astrayed View Post
    Lucky you, I'd much prefer to be at that match :@ I won't be going on this "trax" thing (unsure of what it is).
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast