HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: New DJ Badge

Tokens

Latest Awards:

LOL.

what ever floats ur boat pyroka.

If you have any queries or questions, just PM me!

:eusa_thin

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

*cri* I had a momentttt, I'm ashameeeed. *criiiii* I'm going emo now, rofl jesus are these the 3 stages of death? The next stage is watching Cher in concert.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

In the first thread made about this, (yes it has already been posted), someone pointed out that the hotel who has them, also has a radio station ran by Habbo. So it will probably be given to the DJs of that station.

Think about it, why should official fansite DJs get a badge and nobody else? Not to mention how often they come and go from sites.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

just because a badge was first introduced on another hotel for a given reason does not mean that it will be used for the same purpose on all the other hotels that might get them.

i still stand by my original theory that if these badges come to the UK it will be somehow related to the trax. maybe it will be given out to people who are at the top of the habbo charts
    Rep Points: 1065
    Last Good Rep From: Cyndia
    Last Bad Rep From: someone too cowardly to leave their name

The People I Trust:
    Royal, Cwmbran, base, :Jakey, Destiny, Laurae90, Evolution, Mik, deagle

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by DJ-Vimto View Post
    just because a badge was first introduced on another hotel for a given reason does not mean that it will be used for the same purpose on all the other hotels that might get them.

i still stand by my original theory that if these badges come to the UK it will be somehow related to the trax. maybe it will be given out to people who are at the top of the habbo charts
    Yeah that could be it too .

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234