HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Russia threatens cold war against europe.

pathetic loser.

http://news.aol.co.uk/russia-threate...04034309990003

why dont the US friggin build these things in there own land and stop trying to kill us all

Russia's president Vladimir Putin has warned that US plans to build a missile defence system in eastern Europe would force Moscow to target its weapons against sites in the west.
    The threat, voiced in an interview with Italy's Corriere della Sera and other foreign media, marked one of Putin's most strident statements to date against the US plans and came just days before he is to join other leaders at a Group of Eight summit in Germany.
    In the interview, Putin was asked whether the US move build a missile defence shield in eastern Europe would compel Moscow to direct its own missiles at locations and US military sites in western Europe, as during the Cold War.

"Naturally, yes," Putin said, according to Corriere. "If the American nuclear potential grows in European territory, we have to give ourselves new targets in Europe.
    "It is up to our military to define these targets, in addition to defining the choice between ballistic and cruise missiles. But this is just a technical aspect."
    It was unclear what Putin was referring to when talking about new targets in Europe. Russia has not overtly targeted Europe since signing a series of agreements with the US and European nations in the 1990s on not directing its missiles against specific countries, according to Pavel Felgenhauer, an independent military analyst based in Moscow.
    "If the American nuclear potential grows in European territory, we have to give ourselves new targets in Europe" - Vladimir Putin

He added, however, that that was simply a technical matter, since a missile can be given a target within minutes.
    news headlines
    Previously, some Russian military officials have said Moscow could aim Russian weapons at Europe-based missile systems.
    The US made a formal request in January to place a radar base in a military area south-west of Prague, Czech Republic, and 10 interceptor missiles in neighbouring Poland as part of plans for a missile defence shield that Washington says would protect against a potential threat from Iran.
    The plans have brought a strong reaction from Russia, which accuses the US of threatening Russian territory and of trying to start a new arms race.
    The G8 summit from Wednesday to Friday at the Baltic Sea resort of Heiligendamm will bring together leaders of the US, Britain, Canada, Germany, France, Italy, Russia, and Japan.

Lol picture of this loser.

he looks like the guy out of jamers bond. *cough* FISHHYY LIPS. *Cough*
    Last edited by Decapitated!; 04-06-2007 at 07:31 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

YAYYYYY another war

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

President Putin is a soviet as he worked for the old KGB and has been introducing many soviet style reforms in Russia.

The US are right to build missle defence systems in Europe because what if the Cold War happens again?, These missles coudl protect millions of lives.

Russia are starting to take a more soviet stance these days
    , they cut off the Gas to one country a few months ago.

Tokens

I think you're (well, the media is) blowing this a bit out of proportion - it's perfectly reasonable for the Russians to say that they arn't happy with another superpower building missile facilities nearby. That's not the same as saying there's going to be another Cold War.

Tokens

But I thought Europe and Russia were friends? I also thought when Clinton was president they were friends, Boris Yeltsin and Bill Clinton :S

Is America building it for Europe or just on our landfor Americas protection? Russia will attack Europe, I think we will lose
    Last edited by indian8132; 04-06-2007 at 07:41 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jamesy...

Latest Awards:

america is building it in eastern europe, near russias borders, because of the threats from Iran and North Korea.
    Ex-janitor. Might pop in from time to time, otherwise you can grab all my information from http://jamesy.me.uk/

Tokens

Wonder what country they'd nuke first

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jamesy...

Latest Awards:

i was reading about what happens when you get nuked

Nearest the blast you are vaporised

Further out you are blinded then burned to a crisp

Further than that, You are blinded and suffer 3rd degree burns over most of your body. You die painfully

Even further you are blinded, and blasted by the shockwave while you are alive

Furthest out you have the nuclear fall out and die very slowly indeed.
    Ex-janitor. Might pop in from time to time, otherwise you can grab all my information from http://jamesy.me.uk/

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

The point is, Russia doesn't control or own these countrys which want the US to build defence systems to protect Europe and the United States.

It's got NOTHING to do with Russia., they don't own them countrys.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jamesy...

Latest Awards:

they used to...

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast