HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Marijuana...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I smoke it and im not proud. I wouldnt start if i was you. Marijuana doesnt even give you a good buzz/ feeling.

Need a domain but dont have paypal... not to worry. You can purchase a domain via text or home phone at XeoDomains.mobi.

(X Moderator)
    AKA Cheekykarl

Tokens

It's not like weed actually has any chemically addictive properties, though. So when you all talk about quitting or the like it's rubbish. It can only be psychologically addictive and the withdrawel symptoms are smiliar, usually less concentrated, to that of smoking cigarettes. If you don't want to smoke it, don't.

I personally like a smoke every now and then, prefer it when I'm drinking but I don't mind either way. I'm just out for a laugh.

Aside from the mental side effects caused by long-term use, cannabis is relatively harmless. Supposedly one of the safest drugs that's easily available.

Tokens

Default weed

Fun Fact: Its been proven that there are almost twice as many cancer-causing chemicals found in marijuana then there in is tobacco. Most people think its harmless short-term, but in the long run it can really mess you up
    Regalia:eusa_danc

Tokens

Havent had it before .. all me m8s have
    CPU: INTEL C2D E6600 | MOBO: ABIT P35-E | GFX: Palit 7900GS OC 256MB | RAM: 2x1GB Geil 900MHZ | PSU: RAWPOWER 600W | COOLING: 2X120MM 1X80MM | HDD 120GB TOTAL

Tokens

[
    Quote Originally Posted by -Obscenity View Post
    False Fact: Its been proven that there are almost twice as many cancer-causing chemicals found in marijuana then there in is tobacco. Most people think its harmless short-term, but in the long run it can really mess you up

It has medical uses and is a common herb. They wouldn't prescribe something twice as dangerous as tobacco.

The only way it can mess you up is through the brain due to prolonged use.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

never tried it, dont intend to.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I really don't see the point in paying for stuff that can **** up your life and that kills you :s

Tokens
    Habbo
    (ex)@k

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Tom. View Post
    I really don't see the point in paying for stuff that can **** up your life and that kills you :s
    I used to get it for free that's why I started, my ex-girlfriend used to give me a big sixty bit everytime.
    Stay Safe And Read The Rules Here
    :dance: Jack :dance:

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by @K View Post
    I used to get it for free that's why I started, my ex-girlfriend used to give me a big sixty bit everytime.
    A sixty
    CPU: INTEL C2D E6600 | MOBO: ABIT P35-E | GFX: Palit 7900GS OC 256MB | RAM: 2x1GB Geil 900MHZ | PSU: RAWPOWER 600W | COOLING: 2X120MM 1X80MM | HDD 120GB TOTAL

Tokens

The medical marijuana used and prescribed in hospitals is a pure herb of course it doesn't have all the crap that is in the marijuana you buy of the guy who your friend told you has some strong jack.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo View Post
    [

It has medical uses and is a common herb. They wouldn't prescribe something twice as dangerous as tobacco.

The only way it can mess you up is through the brain due to prolonged use.
    Regalia:eusa_danc

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast