HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: Who should we be closest to?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • United States Of America

17 53.13%
  • Russia

2 6.25%
  • China

1 3.13%
  • India

0 0%
  • Europe

11 34.38%
  • Asia

1 3.13%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

European Union is not some kind of body that sits there, controlled by evil people. WE VOTE THEM IN, WE HAVE (some) CONTROL. You've got to think that people all over europe have similar feelings as you to giving 'power over to brussels' but seriously, they can't do anything very radical. And the union promotes tourism, and free trade.
    goodbye.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by [ALEX] View Post
    European Union is not some kind of body that sits there, controlled by evil people. WE VOTE THEM IN, WE HAVE (some) CONTROL. You've got to think that people all over europe have similar feelings as you to giving 'power over to brussels' but seriously, they can't do anything very radical. And the union promotes tourism, and free trade.
    No they are not evil, but they are..

- Ripping us off.
    - Taking our power.
    - Treating us like dirt.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The Uks Offical policy is close to all nations on Earth.

In actual, we are close to both Europe and North America (This is both the US and Cananda)

Be easyier to say we are very close with all of the CommonWealth.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bomb-Head

Latest Awards:

I voted America but my next choice would be Russia.. but as DiscoPat said, we would be better of if we were closer to everyone.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

well the uk has always been close to the United States, Its that we are even closer to Canada as we share Queens etc, its more the point that europe doenst wnat to be allies with us, they seem to enjoy being friends with the neighbours etc.

It not the point taht we dont want to be allies, they just dont seem to like us
    Back for a bit

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    No they are not evil, but they are..

- Ripping us off.
    i believe we still have a european union rebate, which many countries do not have, giving us cash back. also, many projects around the UK that may not have been funded by the givernment are part-funded by the EU. (the new nottingham square for example).
    - Taking our power.
    again, they are not really taking any 'bad' power. has the EU really done anything THAT bad? and we get european union presidencies as much as anybody else, and have a proportional amount of seats.
    - Treating us like dirt.
    well, yeah. i get the feeling they don't trust us haha.
    goodbye.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

USA: For a number of reasons, They protect us from any silly country trying to attack Europe like Russia etc. They also made good things like Boeing Aircraft, Apple Computers and Microsoft.

Europe: We also need Europe as we in the European Union but i think we should stick to the pound coin.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by MattGarner View Post
    USA: For a number of reasons, They protect us from any silly country trying to attack Europe like Russia etc. They also made good things like Boeing Aircraft, Apple Computers and Microsoft.

Europe: We also need Europe as we in the European Union but i think we should stick to the pound coin.
    Russia isn't an enemy. It isn't the cold war. And countries still trade with countries that aren't 'allied.' Companies want cash, consumers with cash want goods. Therefore we get trade.
    goodbye.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by [ALEX] View Post
    Russia isn't an enemy. It isn't the cold war. And countries still trade with countries that aren't 'allied.' Companies want cash, consumers with cash want goods. Therefore we get trade.
    I said Russia for an example if they going to send missiles to Europe, which I highly doubt but there's Korea

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by MattGarner View Post
    I said Russia for an example if they going to send missiles to Europe, which I highly doubt but there's Korea
    yeah, but korea wouldn't dare. south korea, china would be all over them in about 6 hours haha. britain would come, usa would come, japan would come. and then they'd get slaughtered.

in my opinion, the biggest threat to us is the fawkland islands, and i doubt argentina would try it again.
    goodbye.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast