HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: Who should we be closest to?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • United States Of America

17 53.13%
  • Russia

2 6.25%
  • China

1 3.13%
  • India

0 0%
  • Europe

11 34.38%
  • Asia

1 3.13%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't like the idea of the EU becomeing one super state ..
    I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best. A daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you that I stole it? Well, I borrowed it. I always meant to take it back. Oh, that box, Amy, you’ll dream about that box. It’ll never leave you. Big and little at the same time. Brand-new and ancient and the bluest blue ever. And the times we had, eh? Would had…Never had. In your dreams, they’ll still be there. The Doctor and Amy Pond and the days that never came.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by [ALEX] View Post
    yeah, but korea wouldn't dare. south korea, china would be all over them in about 6 hours haha. britain would come, usa would come, japan would come. and then they'd get slaughtered.

in my opinion, the biggest threat to us is the fawkland islands, and i doubt argentina would try it again.
    They be mad if they do try again. We just send out new Typhoons and a few submarines , Boats maybe a few tanks etc be over in days

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Dan2nd View Post
    I don't like the idea of the EU becomeing one super state ..
    Why not? I don't understand, the EU would be a nation to be proud of. haha. And I don't understand why America is winning atm? You have to understand, the USA doesn't give two craps about us, they're using us to gain support from other countries. All this trade crap is useless, I don't believe we have a free trade agreement with the USA, but we do with the EU. We are even IN the EU. We're slowly loosing out, we need to pick a side, and we need to pick europe. People seem to still think the UK is a powerful nation, it is not.
    goodbye.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Grig

Latest Awards:

With George. W no one should be close to America lol! We basically a sucessfull policy would be if Britain in allies with everyone, why not would improve Britains political situation.
    Former: HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager, International HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager (Int.), Asst. News Manager, Debates Leader (numerous times) and 9999 other roles, including resident boozehound

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by [ALEX] View Post
    Why not? I don't understand, the EU would be a nation to be proud of. haha. And I don't understand why America is winning atm? You have to understand, the USA doesn't give two craps about us, they're using us to gain support from other countries. All this trade crap is useless, I don't believe we have a free trade agreement with the USA, but we do with the EU. We are even IN the EU. We're slowly loosing out, we need to pick a side, and we need to pick europe. People seem to still think the UK is a powerful nation, it is not.
    I don't want to be europian I want to be British .. I'd rather allie with people who let us stay as we are then people who want to change our country ;l
    I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best. A daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you that I stole it? Well, I borrowed it. I always meant to take it back. Oh, that box, Amy, you’ll dream about that box. It’ll never leave you. Big and little at the same time. Brand-new and ancient and the bluest blue ever. And the times we had, eh? Would had…Never had. In your dreams, they’ll still be there. The Doctor and Amy Pond and the days that never came.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't want to be europian I want to be British .. I'd rather allie with people who let us stay as we are then people who want to change our country ;l
    They don't. We have the freedom to vote on every policy. Switch to Euro, we can say no. Be heavily involved in european wars, we can say no. The EU force us into anything. We're a democracy.

And I agree ALEX. At one time we were the most powerful empire in the world. "The sun never sets on the British Empire." My, how things have changed.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You'd still be british. i live in britain, but i'm english. it's kinda the same haha. it's not like the EU is going to become a 'country' any time soon.
    goodbye.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think we should be same with everyboy, cept countries we r at war wit

Tokens

Latest Awards:

we more closest to USA tbh i wish we where part of the US.
    i dont give a ____ if i do its ____ you

fyi, i wont stop using adblock #shame.

crazycolaist/leerm

oh and if you moan that im rude its because
    i dont have respect for most 15 year olds...
    especially ones which come on here.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Warning View Post
    we more closest to USA tbh i wish we where part of the US.
    why on earth would you want to be part of the USA?
    goodbye.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast