HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: Who should we be closest to?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • United States Of America

17 53.13%
  • Russia

2 6.25%
  • China

1 3.13%
  • India

0 0%
  • Europe

11 34.38%
  • Asia

1 3.13%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    -:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Dan2nd View Post
    I don't like the idea of the EU becomeing one super state ..
    I don't either, even more power will go to brussels.

Quote Originally Posted by [ALEX] View Post
    Why not? I don't understand, the EU would be a nation to be proud of. haha. And I don't understand why America is winning atm? You have to understand, the USA doesn't give two craps about us, they're using us to gain support from other countries. All this trade crap is useless, I don't believe we have a free trade agreement with the USA, but we do with the EU. We are even IN the EU. We're slowly loosing out, we need to pick a side, and we need to pick europe. People seem to still think the UK is a powerful nation, it is not.
    Proud of being ripped off and being bullied?

America does care about us, America would be first to defend us from attack than Europe.

We're loosing out by being in the EU, leave the EU and we'll have more freedom and be able to make tougher laws against immagration and other things.

If you want to be governed by the French, Germans and others, then go ahead.

I don't want to be europian I want to be British .. I'd rather allie with people who let us stay as we are then people who want to change our country ;l
    Exactly!
    +Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Cola View Post
    They don't. We have the freedom to vote on every policy. Switch to Euro, we can say no. Be heavily involved in european wars, we can say no. The EU force us into anything. We're a democracy.

And I agree ALEX. At one time we were the most powerful empire in the world. "The sun never sets on the British Empire." My, how things have changed.
    Actually we don't, it's Blair and the pro-eu people who have the power, Labour will never do a referendum when they fear loosing which is exactly what would happen.

You'd still be british. i live in britain, but i'm english. it's kinda the same haha. it's not like the EU is going to become a 'country' any time soon.
    British, yet we're governed by people in Europe and don't have power over our own land?

why on earth would you want to be part of the USA?
    Well the closer to America the better, I am happy the America vote count has gone up

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Bascially the uk says that countries in Europe arnt worth are time, though i do believe ethat britain should pay more attention to europe as we are part of it afterall. As one of the other people said, America doesnt give a damn about us, they just use us to get Canada on side with them. Americas basically bleeds us of what we have, just so they seem better. Fgs, everything America gets involved in we do, but how do we know that if we get into a fight with Russia etc they would get involved we dont, we only have their word for it.

Imagine all the power Europe would have if we decided to get on with each other and the other countries, we could take over America. If the UK was gutless as it use to be like in the british empire period we could regain some of our land and then again be more powerful. sadly that all fell to pieces but what if it was to happen again. would we be stronger than America.

if you seem to notice theres only 3 main armies in play at the moment which are America,Canada,Us what if all a sudden China and japan decided to make trouble, and they have the biggest armies in the world we wouldnt have a chance unless europe koin the team.

To be quite honest, i think that overall the UK should concentrate on Europe and the problems the countries have with us. USA is always gonna be knocking on our door for help and there so why not ingore them for a bit, afterall europe is closer to home. We will still be British even if we became a mega state it just be carried on called Europe and we still will be called the UK. so whatever.
    Back for a bit

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Nightrose View Post
    Bascially the uk says that countries in Europe arnt worth are time, though i do believe ethat britain should pay more attention to europe as we are part of it afterall. As one of the other people said, America doesnt give a damn about us, they just use us to get Canada on side with them. Americas basically bleeds us of what we have, just so they seem better. Fgs, everything America gets involved in we do, but how do we know that if we get into a fight with Russia etc they would get involved we dont, we only have their word for it.

Imagine all the power Europe would have if we decided to get on with each other and the other countries, we could take over America. If the UK was gutless as it use to be like in the british empire period we could regain some of our land and then again be more powerful. sadly that all fell to pieces but what if it was to happen again. would we be stronger than America.

if you seem to notice theres only 3 main armies in play at the moment which are America,Canada,Us what if all a sudden China and japan decided to make trouble, and they have the biggest armies in the world we wouldnt have a chance unless europe koin the team.

To be quite honest, i think that overall the UK should concentrate on Europe and the problems the countries have with us. USA is always gonna be knocking on our door for help and there so why not ingore them for a bit, afterall europe is closer to home. We will still be British even if we became a mega state it just be carried on called Europe and we still will be called the UK. so whatever.
    China wouldnt dare, they would be wiped out anyway. And Japan are allies with the United Kingdom. Also, North Korea have 6 short-range Nuclear missles, why should we be scared of them?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    I don't either, even more power will go to brussels.
    i'm not in favour (yet) of an EU super-state.
    Proud of being ripped off and being bullied?

We're not ripped off, we get a rebate.
    America does care about us, America would be first to defend us from attack than Europe.

I highly doubt it, and even if so, the european armies would come and help too. Seeing as they would be worried about attacks/invasions of there own land as they are fairly geographically close to the UK.
    We're loosing out by being in the EU, leave the EU and we'll have more freedom and be able to make tougher laws against immagration and other things.
    And leaving the EU would leave us no friends apart from America. Well done. Immigration from countries outside the EU.

If you want to be governed by the French, Germans and others, then go ahead.
    I will. While the UK helps govern them.

Actually we don't, it's Blair and the pro-eu people who have the power, Labour will never do a referendum when they fear loosing which is exactly what would happen.

We'd never sign an EU constitution. There'd be uproar.

British, yet we're governed by people in Europe and don't have power over our own land?
    British, and we're part of the European Union. The British need friends. Who do we have apart from the USA + the EU? No one. Noone at all. Then when the USA have finished using us, or they do something completley stupid (like invade Iran), we'll have noone. Clever idea there. And also, ask people on the street if they like the way the USA is governed and if they like the US and it's government, you won't get many 'yes's'

Well the closer to America the better, I am happy the America vote count has gone up
    I can't believe everyone is so blind.
    goodbye.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well, recently I read a paper that said 99% of people would say no to a EU constituiton. Tony Blair, of all people, should know politics is all about popularity and I can think of better ways to please the public.

By the way, Undertaker, what are you gonna do when Blair leaves? No one left to blame! Especially when the tories storm the generals. Nah, just joking mate. Anyone and everyone knows that some of Tony's decisions weren't the best. *Cough* ahorrificwar.
    Last edited by Browney; 21-06-2007 at 07:36 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm British not european I'd rather be ruled by our queen and have our laws decided from downing street not in brussels ;l I just hate the idea of not being in control of our own country thats why I'd pick the USA even though Tony Blair seems to have a thing for Bush hopfully Gordon Brown will be a bit tougher though
    I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best. A daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you that I stole it? Well, I borrowed it. I always meant to take it back. Oh, that box, Amy, you’ll dream about that box. It’ll never leave you. Big and little at the same time. Brand-new and ancient and the bluest blue ever. And the times we had, eh? Would had…Never had. In your dreams, they’ll still be there. The Doctor and Amy Pond and the days that never came.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Nightrose View Post

Absolute garbage sorry, Canada aren't a main country in the world and America doesn't need our help, does the USA control our laws? - No, does the USA charge us Billions every year for nothing? - No

Europe do.

We will never be as powerful as America, we'd need thousands more Nuclear Bombs, a amazing ecomonic miracle and a crazy population increase to rival Americas power.

Why go against America and get bullied by Europe?, then we'd have no friends!

So bad idea.

As we have seen today at this EU summit, the EU WANT MORE POWER, they also want to take away our right to veto.

I can't believe everyone is so blind.
    Everyone who is against Europe has a brain

Quote Originally Posted by Cola View Post
    Well, recently I read a paper that said 99% of people would say no to a EU constituiton. Tony Blair, of all people, should know politics is all about popularity and I can think of better ways to please the public.

By the way, Undertaker, what are you gonna do when Blair leaves? No one left to blame! Especially when the tories storm the generals. Nah, just joking mate. Anyone and everyone knows that some of Tony's decisions weren't the best. *Cough* ahorrificwar.
    I'm sure they'll be plenty more blunders by Labour

I don't want Cameron to win the Generals, infact I don't really support any party fully at the moment.

I'm British not european I'd rather be ruled by our queen and have our laws decided from downing street not in brussels ;l I just hate the idea of not being in control of our own country thats why I'd pick the USA even though Tony Blair seems to have a thing for Bush hopfully Gordon Brown will be a bit tougher though
    As I have said, Presidents and Prime Ministers go, countrys don't

I see Europe as Sovietism, once they have power, you can't have it back.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    I'm sure they'll be plenty more blunders by Labour
    Brown's a twit. But well done to him for making Blair stand up to the EU.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The EU is a democraticly elected union, and we can leave whenevber we want. We have rebates for money that is not spent on us.
    goodbye.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

where is australia?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast