HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: Who should we be closest to?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • United States Of America

17 53.13%
  • Russia

2 6.25%
  • China

1 3.13%
  • India

0 0%
  • Europe

11 34.38%
  • Asia

1 3.13%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    -:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Question The United Kingdoms Relationships

Many say we shouldn't be close to America and more close to Europe, I think people are only saying this because of the present idiotic Administration.

We are better off with America than Europe I believe, what do you think?

Tokens

I know your really Pro-USA, but really we don't need them and they definately don't need us. It's a case of us being too old fashioned to accept change.

I'm not saying go to war with America, I'm just saying that we don't need to be so close to them. We need to regain a level of independance.
    Last edited by Yum999; 18-06-2007 at 01:02 AM.
    Former News Manager & loveable rogue

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well eurpoe for a number of reasons, firstly that where part of it and hold a key position within it, Secondly eurpoe is are geographic neigbores, as opposed to being the other side of the planet.
    Personaly i belive diplomatic realtionships with all international entitys is important, but eurpoe share more of are interests than any of the other bodys listed on the poll do "/
    Granted i do have an issue with how eurpoe currenly operates, but equaly, america has bush in charge, chinas communist.. and asia's not even a countary / single entity? its an entire continat made up of a great number of them o.0

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Europeans are our closest neighbours, and we should do EVEN MORE to increase our relationship with the European Union and become more involved with european affairs. I personally think we should adopt the euro and then trade between countries would be so easy. My mum said it would make her job alot easier, so I guess it would help others too.
    goodbye.

Tokens
    Habbo
    HotelUser

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by [ALEX] View Post
    Europeans are our closest neighbours, and we should do EVEN MORE to increase our relationship with the European Union and become more involved with european affairs. I personally think we should adopt the euro and then trade between countries would be so easy. My mum said it would make her job alot easier, so I guess it would help others too.
    OO don't change to the euro! Then I'd have to do work to change to the euro

Go with the states, they're big and resourceful.
    I'm not crazy, ask my toaster.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

On the basis of trade reasons...Europe.
    POP
    MUSIC
    WILL
    NEVER
    BE
    LOW
    BROW

Tokens

Latest Awards:

We should put Europe before America.
    America is becoming a dictatorship.
    Bush can still pass any law he wants in the USA right now, even though the Senate is controlled by Democrats, due to a certain amendment he made.

Bush is unconstitutional, ditch him.
    "You live more riding bikes like these for 5 minutes than most people do in their entire lives"

RIP Marco Simoncelli ~ 1987 - 2011
    Previous Habbox Roles: Shows Manager, Help Desk Manager, Forum Moderator, Forum Super Moderator, Assistant Forum Manager, Forum Manager, Assistant General Manager (Staff), General Manager.

Retired from Habbox May 2011

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by HotelUser View Post
    and europe isn't?
    goodbye.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Euro is weaker and that would mean other countrys stability could affect the Euro's tarding power which means all of Europe could lose lots of money due to something like a terrorist attack in Spain.

We also lose more than we gain, economically and we're pushed around in Europe.

I would leave Europe tommorow, you don't have to be in the Union to Trade with them

Quote Originally Posted by HotelUser View Post
    OO don't change to the euro! Then I'd have to do work to change to the euro

I agree, they have more money, more influence and are more faithful to us than Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo13. View Post
    On the basis of trade reasons...Europe.
    We can still Trade with them, whether we're in the Union or not.

Quote Originally Posted by invincible View Post
    We should put Europe before America.
    America is becoming a dictatorship.
    Bush can still pass any law he wants in the USA right now, even though the Senate is controlled by Democrats, due to a certain amendment he made.

Bush is unconstitutional, ditch him.
    I believe he can't, he has less power now due to the Democrats increased control, also they are free elections and if Bush has more power then fair play, he and the Republicans got the votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Yum999 View Post
    I know your really Pro-USA, but really we don't need them and they definately don't need us. It's a case of us being too old fashioned to accept change.

I'm not saying go to war with America, I'm just saying that we don't need to be so close to them. We need to regain a level of independance.
    I'm pro-american but certainly not pro-bush

We do need them, in influence and wealth, we're better with America than Europe, Bush will be gone in a few years and hopefully we'll have a Prime Minister like Thatcher who will remain close to America but will but their foot down over things like Iraq.

We have independance, but sadly Tony Blair has given lots of it away to Brussles.

America don't make us change our laws, Europe do.

Quote Originally Posted by 01101101entor View Post
    Well eurpoe for a number of reasons, firstly that where part of it and hold a key position within it, Secondly eurpoe is are geographic neigbores, as opposed to being the other side of the planet.
    Personaly i belive diplomatic realtionships with all international entitys is important, but eurpoe share more of are interests than any of the other bodys listed on the poll do "/
    Granted i do have an issue with how eurpoe currenly operates, but equaly, america has bush in charge, chinas communist.. and asia's not even a countary / single entity? its an entire continat made up of a great number of them o.0
    Bush shall be gone in a few years and we should have a friendly equal relationship with the States again, we lose more with the EU than the US

and europe isn't?
    Europe practically bully us and push us around, I know Blair is pushed around by Bush but as ive said, they will be gone soon but countrys won't be gone, presidents will.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I believe that we should be with more or less everyone, by this I mean having a good relationship for example, China because of all the goods they make, Russia because of the power etc, middle east because of petrol, USA because of the super power, EU because of all the countries in side and stuff.. But more on the EU as its like a union we are in n stuff

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast