HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *cri*

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

Default *cri*

I guess this is a really really stupid thing to say, but I chipped my tooth *criii* It looks bloody awful in my eyes, my dad just keeps on sayin "OH NOBODY NOTICES IT" and tbh it is a bit small, but I hate it. God damnit, why did my prom have to be THIS THURSDAY!? ARGH!!! ... Sniffle. Anyway, does anyone know if you can fix it or somethin, cuz it's seriously doing my head in and I only did it a few hours ago..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

just go to the dentist and seek advice.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

Thats what I'm going to do on Monday, cuz it's shut atm... I was more wondering if anyone has had it like, unchipped (such great vocab) and how they do it. I've went through utter hell with my teeth and this is just like the 50th time I've had problems with my lil' toothiez.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Not to worry, go to the dentist and they will cap it, will look as good as new and nobody will ever notice!
    Edited by Garion (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature that exceed the 150 Pixel height limit for your usergroup.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

Hmm yeah, but I was just looking up that and on a website it said $500 to $3,100 which would be around £250 to whatever else... Thing is I don't have that much money right now. Dya know if its free under the NHS? >_> Urgh it's irritating me so much, it's just a small chip but it's seriously noticeable when you're sorta close up.

EDIT: Ooo I found what someone did as an alternate: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...74&expand=true pmsl.
    Last edited by Pyroka; 23-06-2007 at 05:22 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

No seriously I chipped my tooth, you go to the Dentist and they fix it on the NHS if you are under 16, I don't know if it is capping it exactly but it fixes it, it looks as good as new so don't worry.
    Edited by Garion (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature that exceed the 150 Pixel height limit for your usergroup.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

my sister broke her front tooth a few weeks ago, she went to the dentist and they fixed it using the white stuff for fillings and like rebuilt it, and its free on the NHS if your under 16.
    oh go and tell the king that the sky is falling in
    when its not

Tokens

Latest Awards:

my proms this thursday too err don't worry about it, i'm sure it won't make that much of a difference to the prom or you can get it capped but i'd advise going through NHS if you want cheap although there will be a long wait, well after the prom i'd say
    "I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'"
    Muhammad Ali

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Try dentist ;P

good luck with prom aswell!
    Do you ever feel like you want to go home?
    Lost in the crowd and you feel alone

Tokens

Latest Awards:

lol proms suck < mine was last friday

get it capped =D it will look as good as new
    Back for a bit

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast