HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: erm yeh...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Arrow erm yeh...

your probs gonna think of me as a sad perfectic person but blah i wanna say it so sthu and listen or just move to a new page

ive been threw alot in my life not as much as most ppl but still i see it as being alot when i was 18 months old my bad had a gambling adiction and he beat my mum up coz she would not give him any money my dad then go ran out of town coz it was a commuinty town kinda thing so my dad then moves to manchester and he taken my mum to court for me and he won so he got me so i had to move to machester with im then when i was living in then wehn i was about 12 i got ran over by a car coz of some bullys chaseing me i ended up with a fractured skull, then all the way threw skools ive been the aim of all name calling and bullying ive been to 3 different high skools but it still followed me. then quite resenctly ive been finding out that im bi croius and thats messing my head up, since ive been on habbo really my lifes gone down i was chearful and that then i found habbo and got to being a habbo addict when i was 14-15 i was rarely going out of my house only to go out to get nibbles and i was sat at the comp from waking up to going sleep on habbo, i lost contact with every mate i had i shut my self off from the outside world. and ive tryed to sort my self out since then but im still on habbo from wake to sleep i mean i had a year where i was fine and totaly forgot about habbo then one day i remebred went on the site and i was hooked again. so im bk to being a anti-social person rarely going out lacking in self confidence and locking my self away from mates.

ty for reading if u did just wanted to say it

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I can pretty mcuh understand that.

i used to be on habbo a lot like 24/7 but now im not on at all,anti-social is a pretty bad thing to be, all in all, maybe you should try and contact your old friends and ask them if they want to come around yours, its means you feel in a safe envioroment and your not in the outside world. It will help, and maybe with your past you should try and talk to someone i.e. Childline
    or something, they will be able to help you.
    Last edited by Nightrose; 24-06-2007 at 06:04 PM.
    Back for a bit

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think you need a friend that you can trust a hell of alot really, Give you habbo stuff away so you have nothing to come back to... and ask for a ban if you want to

Tokens

This may be hard but the only way. Perm ban yourself, think Habbo is a place where idiots hang out and your not one. Then go outside and show people what your made of, do tricks and show off then you will get friends.

Tokens

Basically what the guy said above me. i got really addicted to habbo and told my parents to parentel request bann cause wouldnt have the guts to do it myself. but when i was addicted to habbo i tried not to shut myself off from the world but i was still on 24/7. now im very sociable and have lots of friends but i still do habbo occasionally if im REALLY REALLY bored.

(i told my parents to take off the bann or w/e)

To sum up! - Find friends, bann habbo, Be happy and confident
    I am;
    PillFREAK_twin

My Myspace =]

Tokens

I really think you should get psychological help. Not that something is wrong with you, but it'll help you sort out your life. Just be proud of the life you have because some people are WAY worse than you && died because of bullying. I think you're a role model to young teens && stuff, because you showed that bullies didn't control your life. That's pretty good because some people commit suicide because of bullies.
    Mya Celeste B.

| 100 | 200 | 300 | 400 | 500 | 600 | 700 | 800 | 900 | 1000 |

Tokens

I'm fed up of being hooked to the likes of habbo and runescape. It really does screw you up. All you want to do at school is talk about the latest furni and that. but you know you can't cos you'll be laughed at and so you keep it to yourself. And cos you can't get habbo out of your head you can't hink of anything else to talk about and so you don't say anything at all making you anti-social. That's the steep slope downwards of internet chat games...