HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mizki Guest

Default BIG BROTHER - Who wins? You decide.

Aye, I am afraid to say I am a fan of Big brother. Actually it is very weird, I was watching the late live version of BB last night - and I thought, OMG I must be very odd - watching people sleeping - that's all it was! And yet I couldn't manage to turn off my TV.

Well this years BB is very strange - The housemates are all a bit, different in one way or another. I have grown to like a few though. I think Stu has a good sense of humour, but he is a bit boring. Marco is a nice guy, but I think he would drive me crazy if I had to spend a few hours with him. Nadia, she is one of the most normal charactors in the house, if you forget her man/woman opperation. Michelles stare freaks me out - and Ahmed sleeps too much. Oh and he looks down to woman. Kitten, enougth said. Jason is very cute but, every sentance he says, has at least one swear word in it! like Victor, who does he think he is?! Vanessa, I think is a very nice person - but maybe she should consider other peoples beleifs and situations a bit more. Daniel - nice chap - but there is somthing very fake about him. Emma seemed a nice but very out spoken and loud mouthed girl.

So, I think maybe Nadia will win BB 2004....

What do you think?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

:eek: You forgot Shell!! How could you do that?! I luv Shell and personally I want her to win!!
    -----------------------------------------------
    Freedom is all I have to say in defence
    Of what the world's becoming
    A nation hell bent on choosing what's right
    And how we all should live our lives

Mizki Guest

Shel! She is the sweetest person in there, but maybe a bit too quiet? I think she may be playing the goodie two shoes :rolleyes:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hmm I dunno 'cos she can be kinda outrageous when she wants... She's one of the kind ones in there aswell though.. She's always friendly

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I want Stu to win,
    He is insane :eek:
    Gonna make a post? STOP! Click here first!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

What is it with Stu and all this cowboy stuff?! And why does he want that cowboy hat so badly?! Weeeeird

Tokens

Latest Awards:

it will have to be either stuart or nadia!!!
    ---------------------------------------
    i want to go in there!!! MWHAHAHA
    Last edited by Anitar; 25-06-2004 at 06:52 PM. Reason: Changed a spelling mistake that was really annoying me... Sorry

Tokens

my mum dont let me watch because she thinks it is getting too rude and violent.
    please visit www.hhotel.tk for a great habbo fansite.

Tokens

Default Big Brother

I didn't really get into big brother at the start this year. Yes, I watched the first one but they all seemed like weird people to me. I did watch a few episdoes and then got more into it - It was the fight that then got me hooked, rofl - that was such great television and it was really fun to watch. The only thing I hated though, was the fact that everyone tuned in that night to watch the fight they'd all heard about, and then they only showed a little bit of the fight in the last 15 mins, with the other 50 mins being boring.

There was much more to the fight that they showed us

Emma was great, She was funny, hyper and made me laugh - I think they were mad to get rid of her, especially seeing as she didn't start the fight off, it was Jason. She just then got involved with Victor and then took the blame for the whole house.

I think BBLB (big brother's little brother) is quite good to watch too, but as for this Big Brother's E-Forum, well thats just silly. lolz

Hope you have enjoyed reading my long, spread out opinion. hehe

Duh!! sitting down with my laptop on my knee
    Tokens

Default Big Brother

I want none of them 2 win it lol! Personally they are all D*** H**** and i dunno how they even got on big brother but it makes great tv!

Edited by Andrew-Kevin: There is no need to through insults, please post nicely
    :eusa_hand Your password is not butter!So dont spread it! :eusa_hand
    Don't Believe It - Till U See It

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.