HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Dyslectic? How Ever You Spells It

Tokens
    Habbo
    Drewar

Latest Awards:

Yeah, the title makes me crac up. Of course we need education.
    Drewar
    The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well i dont enjoy school the only reason i go is for the social side i think they should make lessons more active and not just sitting down copying of boards i think that it is a better way of learning and also teaching becuase both teacher and student have fun and also learn alot.

School is useless and a waste of 12 years of your life. You learn nothing useful and at the end all you get is a letter which means nothing. Also emplyment is the same as selling your life for a few measly pounds per hour and if no one went to school the emplyors would have no chocie but to accept you anyway.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Lock On
    School is useless and a waste of 12 years of your life. You learn nothing useful and at the end all you get is a letter which means nothing. Also emplyment is the same as selling your life for a few measly pounds per hour and if no one went to school the emplyors would have no chocie but to accept you anyway.
    As great an idea as that sounds, the fact you are "writeing" on the forum means u must have learn how the write, plus with an uneducted popultion, building pc's, teleivoiops would be out of the question, so if you wnat to revernt to some pre medievil state of existance, thats up to you, but tend to think u do learn things "/

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well, School works for some but not for others. I spent my entire time in school, um not in school, suspended all the time or in isolation. And when i was in lessons id missed so much work i couldnt do anything so id play the joker. It all got into one big on going circle untill i got kicked out. Then i went to another school, and cos id like done no work in my old school i couldnt catch up, played the fool. Got kicked out. 3rd school i wasnt even in there 2 weeks and got so stressed i quit. Now im in alt ed (Like a youth club) Doing maths, eng and art gcses and lots of OCNS. And im doing media and socialogy out of school. Really working out for me!! Im doing more work then i ever did in school.
    bef
    eloves
    chin

Tokens

Latest Awards:

lol I think we should get more choice in schools earlier on so you dont waste your time in pointless lessons that you will never care about.

Chilimagik.net // Reviews, Band Biographies, News, Pics + Loads More!!
    [Thybag.co.uk - Vive la revolutione]

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by BlueTails
    I Hacked Into Your School System ... I Wished...

But I Did Hack Into MY School System Overrided Admin and Wrote A Message Saying

'][BtP[BlueTails Pwnz Joo All N00bs][BtP]['

I Rock... And Yeah, You Should Study, Or You Might Be Him!
    nerd

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I dont think school is gay..
    I go school to learn

@ Currently have 29 rep points @

Perm banned on hedgeog for no reason
    [Lost Count]

If you want to have a free trial of Habbox VIP then click HERE

If you want to be happy and joyful then click HERE , HERE , HERE and HERE

Tokens

School will teach you most of the important things in life. You cannot rely on sources like television and the internet all your life, you'll be isoltaed. If you have missed quite a lot of school there are classes that can help. Visit your local library and they'll help you out. Nobody with a heart will judge you because of your knowledge, but its good to know things for later on in life. Just think, you'll need your maths to work out your mortgages and bill payments. You'll need science to check whether certain substances to clean your house/apartment are the correct materials. You'll need english, it's the most important and well-known language in the whole of the world. Foriegn languages, in case you go to foreign countries on your own. You'll need p.e to help you exercise otherwise you'll end up unable to walk out of your own living room, let alone your house. Religion, this will teach you about different cultures, so you can understand what and who they worship, and their events in case you want to go some time. History tells you the most important things that have happened in the past. Like the chronicles of different heirarchys, and what they are. Geography, you'll need that to explore places, sure you know where you live, well what if you move? You'll need to learn how to read a map to get anywhere in the world. Also, how are you going to get a job? You'll need qualifications. Sure you might get lucky, thats a 1 in a million chance! I stopped going to school in Year 10, it was such a stupid mistake, I missed out on coursework and valuable information that I needed in life. So yes, maybe I am a little bit less of a "brainbox" as you call them, but at least I know a little about life. If you're being bullied you need to tell somebody. Don't let ANYBODY ruin your chanceds of becoming who you want to be

When elephants shall learn to fly, I shall believe in miracles.

Randomness

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast