HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

"School is practice for the future, and practice makes perfect, and nobodies perfect, so why practice?"
    but at the end of the day, I have no choice, I have to go to school so I might aswell make use of it, over wise I'll just regret it. Plus, it's not like I don't have fun..I do...well sometimes! And it's not all your life...only 190 days a year - bout half a year and not including weekends! So your out more than in. Although, I do agree with the quote..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The only thing I can find about school is, making childhood friends, a place to be and share interests with people and learn things you wouldn't know that you might need to.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by X-ray

Who gave u permisssion 2 post a picture of ME ON THE INTERNET
    >;[

Hampshire, My house, in my room, on pc,on habbox and habbo
    Tokens

I hate it but also see the point in it.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Kaiora

Latest Awards:

We all have our good and bad days! (Who doesen't?) Some days we can be bothered to go to school, some days we can't.. It really depends what subjects you have that day in school I think, and if any of your friends are going to be coming in. The last day of school was my most favourite day, because we have a stars in your eyes event every year on the last day, and it really is hiliarious!
    The worst day for me is probably the first day, wanting to know if you have moved up or down, what teacher you have got and if you got the subjects that you choose, and P.E days, ahh! Only three periods this year, yay!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Just because we didnt go 2 school doesnt mean we wud be a tramp

Tokens

Latest Awards:

yEA i mean how do we learn? I dont anyway!

I hated most of school. It was full of chavs and people who there was little point in attempting to educate. But school is a necessity and anyone who believes they don't need school, "coz itz dry m8" is probably a douche...or the next Einstein which I highly doubt.

Tokens

lol.. I go to alternative school.. it's not really the education you need, it's the credits. no credits means no job for chu. also an education isn't what makes you smart, it's common sense. strippers are some of the most intelligent people you will meet.. and they obviously didn't get where they are by having a good education. ‹3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123