HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: Yes or no ?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!! say sorry!

1 7.14%
  • No!! she's using you!

11 78.57%
  • Think thing's over for a while and see what happen's ?

2 14.29%

Thread: sake.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default sake.

ok i have had a really close friend for age's im really close to them but lately there ignoring / walking away from me all the time with some girl that looks like ******* ugly betty. Sorry for the language its just really annoying and today she come's up to me and says "Oh you getting the bus ? " *Smiles* i was so ****** off i felt like killing her at this point HOW THE HELL CAN SHE DO THAT ? she is trying to use me for the bus my reply was basically just a f off i walked away and she was like "OMG WHO AM I GOING TO GET THE BUS WITH" so i said you should have thought of that before you ****** off with ugly betty.

jesus christ i dont know what to do whether to say sorry or not.

Opinions ?

Ive added a think things over the poll will close in 20 days by then i hope to have my answer thanks!
    Last edited by Decapitated!; 28-06-2007 at 09:04 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

People make mistakes, Erm, sometimes really silly kiddy mistakes and I know it can be a ******* when other people go off with other people.. But its hardly worth falling out over... But make sure she treats you the same around different people for now on, and if she is nicer on the bus than with 'ugly betty' Then sod it... Find better friends !

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Don't apologize to that skank, make her grovel.
    Edited by Garion (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature that exceed the 150 Pixel height limit for your usergroup.

Tokens

I don't really understand - they were ignoring you but then they wanted you to go with them to the bus?

At this point;
    "Oh you getting the bus ? " *Smiles*
    why didn't you just go with them and have a nice day?
    Last edited by Concentric2; 28-06-2007 at 10:03 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Concentric2 View Post
    I don't really understand - they were ignoring you but then they wanted you to go with them to the bus?

At this point;
    why didn't you just go with them and have a nice day?

No that was her asking me on her own she stood there smiling and i dident want to she ignored me all day.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

My best mate was like this for ages when he started hanging out with a new crowed I was always on my own and basically had no one to hang with (apart from when it suited him) I eventially had enough and confronted him about and told him how I felt. Even though I did feel used at the time he wasn't even aware I felt like this and he now hangs me and includes me in his other group of mates.

I don't think you should say sorry I think you need to have a nice chat with her when nobody else is around and tell her how you feel
    I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best. A daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you that I stole it? Well, I borrowed it. I always meant to take it back. Oh, that box, Amy, you’ll dream about that box. It’ll never leave you. Big and little at the same time. Brand-new and ancient and the bluest blue ever. And the times we had, eh? Would had…Never had. In your dreams, they’ll still be there. The Doctor and Amy Pond and the days that never came.

just ignore her and walk away from her until she realises shes upset you and apologises. if she doesn't apologise then shes really not worth it, and if she apologises but continues to ditch you knowing it gets to you then she really isn't much of a friend.