HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default Coldsore [Sexual content - I think]

Ok lets keep it simple... if you have a coldsore you cant do oral as it can cause herpes? Just want to be sure...

+rep for Answers

Tokens

Latest Awards:

HSV-1 and HSV-2 can be found in and released from the sores that the viruses cause, but they also are released between outbreaks from skin that does not appear to be broken or to have a sore
    HSV-1 can cause genital herpes, but it more commonly causes infections of the mouth and lips, so-called "fever blisters." HSV-1 infection of the genitals can be caused by oral-genital or genital-genital contact with a person who has HSV-1 infection. Genital HSV-1 outbreaks recur less regularly than genital HSV-2 outbreaks. Yes... So dont do oral for a while just to be safe
    Last edited by luke-p; 29-06-2007 at 10:57 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm not positive about the in's and out's - but a coldsore is a form of herpes and is a sexually transmitted disease (can be passed by kissing etc.). So yeh, I'd say lay off the oral for a while anyway!
    Ostinato...
    Slightly Obsessed with Mrs. Aguilera

Tokens

same sorta thing has happened to me .. i think i have tht hsv-1 coz my girl did stuff for me thn kissed my and my lips are sore and dry all time should i be worried ?
    CPU: INTEL C2D E6600 | MOBO: ABIT P35-E | GFX: Palit 7900GS OC 256MB | RAM: 2x1GB Geil 900MHZ | PSU: RAWPOWER 600W | COOLING: 2X120MM 1X80MM | HDD 120GB TOTAL

Tokens

Thanks for your help. Advice taken!

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Logitech View Post
    same sorta thing has happened to me .. i think i have tht hsv-1 coz my girl did stuff for me thn kissed my and my lips are sore and dry all time should i be worried ?
    Why not get checked out in case?

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Concentric2 View Post
    Why not get checked out in case?
    I might do .. just need to no is it something worth worry about tho :S coz lyk ive never herd of it
    CPU: INTEL C2D E6600 | MOBO: ABIT P35-E | GFX: Palit 7900GS OC 256MB | RAM: 2x1GB Geil 900MHZ | PSU: RAWPOWER 600W | COOLING: 2X120MM 1X80MM | HDD 120GB TOTAL