HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: so annoying

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default so annoying

my mum keeps moaning at me about being on the pc and now shes really moaning at me and keeps saying threats "Oh im gonna take this away ur never gonna be on it" all this stuff, and its really annoying i know i have an addiction, i say she has one aswell with smoking, she gets even more stressed, i have a counsellor to talk to and stuff but still she wont listen to me and is being plain ol' ignorant, we used to get along but now we just dont at all... wot to do...

Edit; forgot to mention, today i got off more, tried going outside (no1 came out) and still she moans, shes never happy with what i do
    Last edited by Nemo; 29-06-2007 at 11:09 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

if i was ur mam i'd just phone up ur provider and have the internet cancelled. or why don't you do it? so you know you can get rid of ur addiction?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I used to be on my computer 24/7 but I found something to keep me off it like riding me bike around nd stuff

do you have any m8s in r/l?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Digital View Post
    I used to be on my computer 24/7 but I found something to keep me off it like riding me bike around nd stuff

do you have any m8s in r/l?
    yeah i do and if i get the internet cancelled its just worse, i've tried most of this week to go out with my friends, but they wont answer their phone/won't come out... and i mean theres just other stuff going on in my life its like the only place im actually happy (unless im with mates)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Say whenever I'm off it, all I get is you moaning at me. The internets is my only safe and sound place. If your mums really annoying just say I'll proove to you I can go without a computer. Then proove her wrong and she might actually leave you alone.

Tokens

I find it hard to have some self restraint too but i guess you've got to try and let yourself on for only an hour or two a day, and tell your mum you're doing it and prove it to her. Then maybe she'll believe you.
    It might also help her to give up smoking if she sees you getting over your addiction.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

To Be Honest, i wouldn't say you're addicted as such. I'd say i have the same problem but before i had internet i would just lounge around or watch TV. But i would always go out with my mates and girlfreind before the computer. Why not arrange dates to go out with your freinds, or try and make new ones depending on your confidence?

Good Luck
    -Ed
    EDTALKING

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    To Be Honest, i wouldn't say you're addicted as such. I'd say i have the same problem but before i had internet i would just lounge around or watch TV. But i would always go out with my mates and girlfreind before the computer. Why not arrange dates to go out with your freinds, or try and make new ones depending on your confidence?

Good Luck
    -Ed
    Thats how i am, if friends are going out or coming out, ill come out but if no one comes out i'll just be on the pc, its more fun than watching TV.. also i have enof friends on my road (about 4/5) and then i've got ok ones at school so everything is alright with friends..

Tokens

Well, talk to your mom about it && then try staying away from the computer like taking up extra curricular activities like basketball or spend time friends, go to the movies. Do other things. Tell your mom how you feel about her moaning. Maybe she'll understand.
    Mya Celeste B.

| 100 | 200 | 300 | 400 | 500 | 600 | 700 | 800 | 900 | 1000 |

Tokens

Latest Awards:

take a brick to the computer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast