HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Post my rare values and habbo rollers

the newest news in habbo is the habbo rollers and reports say that they are worth about 1 throne and a couple of hc sofas but soon they will be released in the catalog so there value might sharply drop or if they stay in the catalog go out of the rare section
    the throne should continue to drop to about 14hc as habbo has given away 100+ of them
    the petal patch should go up again as t is high demand in trading rooms and people need bright things for spring/summer rooms
    i still think that the fire dragon and the parasols will go up in value after a while just as the petal patch did beacue people need those kind of things for their rooms so hang on too them guys DONT TRADE THEM!!!!

plz post me bk ure views on mi values if you agree or if you dont!!!
    :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

only post what people trade
    we dont drop/rise the value if something give away in hotel