HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Idk though.. it's not a fear... I don't even think that airline exists anymore, I can't find a URL.

I asked my mum, she said we never flew with them.. perhaps I did see it somewhere.. but I knew what the interior looked like, the logo off by heart, all the little details.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Dreams are visual representations of the thoughts in your head being mixed around (hence why they are so weird sometimes).

Whatever is in your dream, you will have seen before, not necesserily in real life, but maybe in a magazine, or on television, possibly a TV advert, something which you would forget ever seeing, however that jet will stay in your mind, as random things do. It's a UK airline (or english speaking country, not USA) because of the way "COLOURS" is spelt. And as you said you've been having it for many years, so it was probably something in the UK that triggered it. Maybe when you went to an airport as a child this was another plane at the airport? I don't think i've ever seen/heard of this airline, so it's quite possibly an OLD airline.

Of course if this is a frequent dream, the reason you are still dreaming about it, and keep dreaming about it is because you are puzzled, and clearly thinking about this dream.

When people say "i dreamt something and it happened", thats usually the subconcious mind knowing that something is going to happen, most things dreams predict are predictable.

I wouldn't worry about the events of this dream happening, unless of course you went to get on a "Flying Colours" aeroplane!!
    "You live more riding bikes like these for 5 minutes than most people do in their entire lives"

RIP Marco Simoncelli ~ 1987 - 2011
    Previous Habbox Roles: Shows Manager, Help Desk Manager, Forum Moderator, Forum Super Moderator, Assistant Forum Manager, Forum Manager, Assistant General Manager (Staff), General Manager.

Retired from Habbox May 2011

Tokens

i'd take the train if i was you.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

If I told you some of my dreams I think I'd be cautioned haha

Next time you plan to go on a plane try and go with them.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by invincible View Post
    Dreams are visual representations of the thoughts in your head being mixed around (hence why they are so weird sometimes).

Whatever is in your dream, you will have seen before, not necesserily in real life, but maybe in a magazine, or on television, possibly a TV advert, something which you would forget ever seeing, however that jet will stay in your mind, as random things do. It's a UK airline (or english speaking country, not USA) because of the way "COLOURS" is spelt. And as you said you've been having it for many years, so it was probably something in the UK that triggered it. Maybe when you went to an airport as a child this was another plane at the airport? I don't think i've ever seen/heard of this airline, so it's quite possibly an OLD airline.

Of course if this is a frequent dream, the reason you are still dreaming about it, and keep dreaming about it is because you are puzzled, and clearly thinking about this dream.

When people say "i dreamt something and it happened", thats usually the subconcious mind knowing that something is going to happen, most things dreams predict are predictable.

I wouldn't worry about the events of this dream happening, unless of course you went to get on a "Flying Colours" aeroplane!!

haha yeah I guess.

and at above, I don't think they exist anymore.

Tokens

yeah its wierd, once i had a dream there was a murder chasing after me and like the other guy my legs became really heavy and then i couldnt walk. my legs would move but i'd hardly move across the floor, very strange. just dont fly with them haha only joking, i doubt anything will happen. you've probably seen it somewhere before.

Tokens

I'm sorry but you said the flying colours plane was blue. The image shows it as white. And people are saying "don't fly with that airline." She didn't in the dream. She got on the white plane, not the flying colours plane.

I have had dreams where I have predicted things to the tinyest detail. I think mine was a scene from a movie though.

Repetitive dreams, I have had loads. My first, I used to dream about Superman drowning (I classed that as a nightmare). Then I had a dream about a school fete. There was a rhino. It escaped and ate one of my m8s. I ran into the classroom and tried to get the door shut. The rhino banged on the door and then the banging stopped. I went out the door again and I was at home. I turned around and there was an elephant in a nightgown. The dream ended there. Another I had was I was trapped in a building with some friends and about 1000 young t-rex's. (Much like the Godzilla movie). We didn't escape!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12