HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by AndyDude312 View Post
    The only problem is, if I stop being friends with him, then I have no hope whatsoever of being "popular". I'd be finished.
    Lol? Tbh it sounds like you need to start living your life. And instead of being "popular" why not just be "unpopular" its not like anything to be ashamed of. Just go do other things instead, If people don't respect you for who you are why bother with them?

Just stick your head down ignore all the k**** who take the pss.
    And if anyone starts anything then smack them. Srsly who cares if they are bigger / stronger than you once your adrenalin kicks in you wont feel nothing anyway.

Tokens

And if anyone starts anything then smack them
    Only problem is, you can't just fight one person, if you start on one person you fight all they're "homies" or woteva they call em, at the same time. They so dum they can't fight for themselves...

Tokens

It doesn't matter if their mates jump in, just keep swinging. If you carry on swinging after you've been hit you're less likely to go down. Anyway, **** him off and go about with other people.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The exact same thing happened to me basically. Just stop going out with him and get someone else to muck around with. The guy I stopped mucking about with regretted it after he noticed he had no friends!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hapendto me.. Lucky for me he just turned into a mosher and stop bothering with me as i found new freinds he still does it but not the much as we never see eachother...

My edvice is just to stop it imeadietly as if it gets worse.. The punching starts then the poking and then the skanting (pulling trousers) then the tripping up..
    Not hapend to me but nearly.. And i seen it hapen to other ppl my advice
    just say shut up. or somthing or just wherever he goes just go somwhere else..
    I know its hard but if it continues it will be 10x harder..
    Watch Scrubs on Paramount its gd

Tokens

Latest Awards:

And if thats alredy hapend jusrt do what i said hang around with the nerds or whatever just get rid of him.. Hes bad rouge

Edited by Bomb-Head (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't create multiple posts within the 15 minute time limit, thanks
    Last edited by Bomb-Head; 07-07-2007 at 05:21 PM.
    Watch Scrubs on Paramount its gd

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123